FOR TRAVEL GOOGLE GROUP 40% DISCOUNT

Old March 20th, 2010, 07:46 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Analisa

Default FOR TRAVEL GOOGLE GROUP 40% DISCOUNT

FOR TRAVEL GOOGLE GROUP 40% DISCOUNT IN
SHOWING THIS LETTER WEB PAGE
CUEVASLOSTARANTOS.COM

hi my name is jose i martin public relations los tarantos flamenco
show in Granada / Spain, my contact with you is very simple and clear
we

would like that on his visit to granada, vicit our flamenco show or
dinner show.

at the same time I might do a special price for vicit our flamenco
show
los tarantos is a place with over 30 years of experience serving its
customers excellent flamenco shows and typical Spanish food.
Our services are flamenco show with dinner or without dinner for a
great price.
this is the oppotunity when pass by granada, spain.

the following sercices will be included

SPECIAL TAPAS DINNER
flamenco show one hour and fifteen minutes
choose one drink during the show
Transportation from and to your hotel with guide
Vicita albaycin with Alhambra panoramic viewpoint illuminated at night
from san Nicolas square something very special

please think about the great savings and benefits to be gained for you
with our services.
please think seriously on this proposal

These are special prices for groups with direct booking to los
tarantos.

flamenco show with all the services mentioned
especial tapas dinner+ flamenco show with all the services mentioned

if you have any questions with anything please let me know and will be
a pleasure for me to find the solution for you.
I look forward to prompt and welcome news, I take this opportunity to
send a cordial greeting,
Sincerely,
Jose I Martin
Group los tarantos