How was your holiday?

Old September 13th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Paul

Default How was your holiday?

Give us your opinion about your recent holiday destination. It will only
take less than one minute!
Visit www.activetravel.org.

Paul de Bruijn.

Old September 14th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Derek F

"Paul" wrote in message
Give us your opinion about your recent holiday destination. It will only
take less than one minute!
Visit www.activetravel.org.

Paul de Bruijn.

I get suspicious when people say survey, they are usually gathering names
and E-mail addresses.
Derek.

Old September 14th, 2003, 07:51 AM
Elaine

"Derek F" wrote in message

I get suspicious when people say survey, they are usually gathering names
and E-mail addresses.
Derek.

Well the name and email fields aren't obligatory, so I was willing to give
it a go. But where it asks what sort of accommodation you stayed in, the
choices are camping, guest house, hotel, my car, open air, or youth hostel.
We stayed in a villa for our latest holiday, so I couldn't answer. Surely
more people must stay in villas, apartments, other s/c accommodation than
sleeping in their cars or in the open air???

Elaine

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Derek F

"Elaine" wrote in message

"Derek F" wrote in message

I get suspicious when people say survey, they are usually gathering

names
and E-mail addresses.
Derek.

Well the name and email fields aren't obligatory, so I was willing to give
it a go. But where it asks what sort of accommodation you stayed in, the
choices are camping, guest house, hotel, my car, open air, or youth

hostel.
We stayed in a villa for our latest holiday, so I couldn't answer. Surely
more people must stay in villas, apartments, other s/c accommodation than
sleeping in their cars or in the open air???

Elaine

Looking at the groups he has posted it to he is looking at the lower end of
the market.
Derek.

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:44 AM
JX Bardant

We stayed in a villa for our latest holiday, so I couldn't answer. Surely
more people must stay in villas, apartments, other s/c accommodation than
sleeping in their cars or in the open air???

If you consider the price of a villa I doubt it.... And there are certainly
few people sleeping in a villa in "rec.travel.budget.backpack".

Old September 14th, 2003, 02:08 PM
tim

"JX Bardant" wrote in message
We stayed in a villa for our latest holiday, so I couldn't answer. Surely
more people must stay in villas, apartments, other s/c accommodation than
sleeping in their cars or in the open air???

If you consider the price of a villa I doubt it.... And there are certainly
few people sleeping in a villa in "rec.travel.budget.backpack".

but 'villa' is just a specific form of self catering in a single house.
Lets make it a bit cheaper. There must be lots of people staying
in 'gites' each year.

Tim

Old September 14th, 2003, 05:37 PM
JX Bardant

but 'villa' is just a specific form of self catering in a single house.
Lets make it a bit cheaper. There must be lots of people staying
in 'gites' each year.

Right...
Actually I hardly ever rent anything since I go most often to relative of
friends and this case was not covered either.