No cruise questions, just excited as hell

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Zamgwar

Default No cruise questions, just excited as hell

Hello you bunch of searfaring types!!!!

Well after months of reading this board, and zillions of questions, my cruise
is now only.....(drumroll) 4 more saturdays away!!!!

It will be my fourth cruise..the first was on the Norway on my honeymoon with
"she who must be obeyed", er, many years ago. We both realized, we had been
missing a VERY good enjoyable type of vacation all our lives of living in sin.

The 2nd was in 2000, for the Millenium, also aboard the Norway, we went with 27
old friends, some going back to elemenatry school. LOL, we couldn't afford to
go for the ACTUAL millennium, so we went in February and celebrated new years.
We brought New years decorations, hats and noise makers. We talked the band in
the sports bar to recreating new years. LOL, They counted it down, and with
about 75 other people we meet on the ship, had new years, in the middle of
February. It was a hoot!!!!

The third was 2002 aboard the Grand Princess, with 18 of the Millennium gang.
The cruise was perfect and will be hard to top.I do mean PERFECT and I do mean
HARD to top.

On February 14th ( yes I've ordered Roses and Chocolate covered Strawberries
for our Stateroom) we're sailing out of Miami on the Explorer of the Seas with
31- the entire Millenium gang, plus a family of four from California we met on
Grand Princesss. They latched on to our gang of crazys and insisted on being
part of it for our next cruise.

This is "the Birthday cruise", as literally all of us will turn 50 this year,
and decided rather than a zillion independent partys, we'd just have one week
of partys on a ship. I pity those on the ship who will have to put up with our
celebrations.

I've booked parasailing in labadee. Both myself and "she who must be obey" is
very exited about it. Never did it, altough we both wish we did 18 years ago in
Cancun when it was only 35 dollars!!!

In Jamaica, 27, out of 31 of us are heading out with Peat Taylor of Jamaica for
the day, and looking forward to it. No shipbaord excursion for us!! Give us the
whimsical local who sings!!

In Grand Gayman, "she who must be obeyed" and myself are heading off via cab to
Holiday Inn Beach. The water is so beautiful in the Caymans!!! We've both
agreed ( a rare phneominom) that having been to the the Caymans before, and
not going to a beach, seems like a sin

In Cozemel- we're leaving it open. Wifey wants to shop, and I want to drink
again at "Carlos n Charlies" with perhaps a few hours, via cab, at chakknaub
again.

We have aft, wake facing cabins (many of us), we will be arriving in miami one
to two days prior to the cruise and partying at the Radissson Downtown (all of
us) and I now spend at least 15 minutes per night envisioning the ship before
I sleep.

Tanning has begun, my tux and dinner jacket are in the cleaners, and the
packing fairy (with four weeks to go!!) has started laying things out on the
guestroom bed.
Only 26 days to my next cruise, and two years to the one after that.

Don't you love anticipation!!!!

Of Course there will once again be a full report on our journey here, after it
is done. I owe it in gratitude for all your help, and guidance. Thanks!!

Anyone whos cruising on Voyage, please come on up and join us!! We'll be hard
to miss. We'll be the big group having fun. If you're on the Radisson the 13th,
come and join us, we'll be the big group having fun!!

I'm just excited as hell and wanted to share!!!

That's My2 cnts! Whats yours?

John
Office of Pre-cruise Tanning
The Zamgwar Institute
Old January 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Mark

Hi John,

You seem more excited about this than going to Disney. We're leaving also
on the 14th out of port canaveral on the glory. Can't wait. What day is your
crowd in Cozumel?

Mark

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Zamgwar

You seem more excited about this than going to Disney. We're leaving also
on the 14th out of port canaveral on the glory. Can't wait. What day is your
crowd in Cozumel?

Hiya Mark,
LOL, Yes I am a big Disney fan, but I'm a bigger fan of a week on a ship, with
a gang of old friends catching up. And you know, they put those big metal
things around the ropes to keep vermin OFF a ship, so a Disney Cruise, with the
mouse, is not on any of my future agendas. Even though they ARE great looking
ships.

We'll be in Cozumel Feb 19th.

John
Office of Carlos N Charlies
The Zamgwar Institute
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM
David

You've got us beat by two weeks, we sail the 29th on Legend of the Seas for
a 14 night Panama Canal cruise. This is our 4th cruise and we are as excited
as we were on our 1st. As the late Roy Rogers would say, Happy Sails to
you!!!

Old January 18th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Helen

I know what you mean about being so dang excited!! We are going on the
Inspiration on March 14 and I can't wait! I have my countdown clock on my
computer and it is going down down down!

Bon voyage to everyone!!!

--
Helen

Old January 23rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
Fuzzy Melton

I know what you mean. We leave THIS SUNDAY for a week aboard the
non-smoking PARADISE. We are taking the whole family on their first
cruise. Counting the minutes until we leave. Had to take today off
because I just couldn't stand that anticipation. I know if I was you I
wouldn't be able to wait until the 14th of Feb.

I hope and trust you will have a GREAT cruise. I know our family will.
Hope the dog doesn't miss us to much (not really).

Have a great time, I will think of you stirring in your bed those
nights while I am floatin'.

Fuzzy

--
Fuzzy Melton