ScholarShip @ Sea Program

Old June 6th, 2004, 09:22 PM

Default ScholarShip @ Sea Program

Has anyone tried the ScholarShip @ Sea Program program on princess?

Is this an extra expense item and if so how much was it?

Do you need to book in advance?

Thanks for any info.

Old June 7th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Charles

In article ,
" wrote:

Has anyone tried the ScholarShip @ Sea Program program on princess?

Is this an extra expense item and if so how much was it?

Do you need to book in advance?

I did not try it. Some things cost and but many are complimentary.
There were fees for computer and photography courses. Like $25 for a
course on Photo Editing. Lectures were free. Sign up is first come
first serve. They had a sign up table in the atruim. (Island Princess)

--
Charles
Old June 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Don & Lynn

As I recall, on the Diamond, the computer class was $25 for 50 minutes.
There were only a few people there so booking shouldn't be a problem. I
thought it was kind of high.
Don

Old June 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
steamer

--Sparsely attended, but worth it. I took the Adobe PhotoShop
class, which was semi-useful. Definitely worth the price of admission, but
I didn't get to the bit I was interested in (layers). Still useful as we
did cover cut and paste and some other things one tends to forget over
time. Nice teacher, nice machines: all brand new Gateway laptops.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in the
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : big Elevator of Life...