Christmas Cruise 2010 - Plans have begun - Join Us

Old July 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Christmas Cruise 2010 - Plans have begun - Join Us

Christmas Cruise from NJ in 2010

Join Cruise Freek Forums for a Christmas/New Year's Cruise in 2010

Now that things are settling down with Oasis of the Seas and, we now
know the inaugural date and people are beginning to make their
respective plans for this amazing ship, I'd like to turn your
attention even further into the future. Let's talk about the holidays
- meaning Christmas and New Years in 2010 - and why now is the time to
sign up for our opt-in list to be kept informed about the group cruise
being planned on Cruise Freek Forums.

Let's face facts, the holidays aren't like they were 20 or 30 years
ago. The family unit has changed drastically - divorces and
separations, relocation away from family for work purposes, demanding
jobs forcing nearly everyone to work 5o to 60 hour weeks. Times have
changed and, therefore, the way we spend holidays have changed. On top
of all the stress of every day living, it boggles my mind to even
think to attempt trying to plan a fun holiday at home for the family.
And, that's why I want to make you aware of why cruising is becoming
more and more popular during the holidays. So popular that Christmas
and New Year's have become two of the most popular weeks of the year
to cruise!

Advantages of cruising during the holidays:

1) The entire family can meet in one place, have plenty of time
together, have room for everyone to sleep in a bed, no one has to
worry about cooking, cleaning or entertaining.
2) Just about all schools are closed for the time between Christmas
and New Years, so, little to no time lost in school for vacation
purposes.
3) A refreshing change of scenery. For most of the USA and Canada,
December and early January are just the start of snow season, there
will be plenty of time to enjoy the white stuff afterward. Besides, do
you think you and your family would enjoy one last blast of summery,
tropical weather before facing the long, hard winter ahead.
4) Someone else is worried about the shopping, prep work, cooking and
serving of menus. It's no longer your problem who eats this, who can't
have that - the ships offer a wide variety of food - day and night -
every minute you are on the ship! Think about what you can do with all
that free time!
5) You aren't going to miss the festivities of the holidays. The ships
are decorated from bow to stern. Christmas trees, garland, and all the
trimmings make the ships look exceptional. And, if you celebrate
Hanukkah, not to worry, it's celebrated on board too!
6) Religious services are conducted right on board the ship. Each year
the cruise lines offer special holiday services aboard the ship
including Roman Catholic mass, Non-denominational services and, a
rabbi is aboard for Hanukkah.
7) After factoring the cost of presents, decorating, food,
entertaining and things that simply don't carry a price tag - like
your own personal sanity, cruising offers a fairly comparable cost.
Yes, cruise ARE higher during Christmas and New Year's week but, isn't
everything mentioned above worth something to you? Or do you enjoy
running yourself ragged and ending up with a cold or flu every
Christmas because of the stress you're under?
8) Nope, the kids aren't forgot. Santa Clause amazingly has time to
find all the cruise ships and makes special efforts to appear in
person for the children on board. Often with small token gifts for
each of them. Clever parents can make the effort to bring presents to
surprise their children Christmas morning.

Why start planning for 2010 in 2008 - it's two years away!

1) If this is something of interest to you, it's as simple as placing
your email address on our opt-in list. You'll receive updates
regarding this sailing and that will include everything from travel
agent assignment to pricing and itinerary when it becomes available in
April, 2009 to receiving invitations to exclusive events. So no need
to wait, it takes less than 30 seconds to place your email on our opt-
in list. Do it now! http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek....e-2010-h63.htm
2) By beginning to plan NOW, you have two years to speak to family
members and get everyone organized. It also gives you roughly nine
months to before you even need to place a deposit which for the
sailing I am promoting will be $450 per person - so family of four
would place a deposit of $1800. That's just $200 per month you need to
set aside. And, that full $1800 deposit is put towards your total cost
of your cruise! And then you'll have another entire year or longer to
pay off the balance!
3) It gives you time to discuss the plans with the extended family and
invite them to join you. Chances are they're going to have to fly to
you or you to them anyhow, so, why not put that airline, if you even
need it, to good use and put that money towards a family reunion
cruise during the holidays! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see
Uncle Fred but, not responsible for entertaining him 24/7?
4) By booking with Cruise Freek Forums, you're going to receive
special perks that you simply won't receive booking on your own. By
booking with Cruise Freek Forums, you'll have group amenities without
the group! In other words, you are never forced or pressured to join
any of the activities planned. They will certainly be offered but, you
will never be forced or pressured to join - never. Cruise Freek Forums
policy is that it's your time, it's your vacation! And, Cruise Freek
Forums must be doing something right with over 360 emails on the Oasis
of the Seas opt-in list that says a lot about our group programs!
5) One of the perks of booking with Cruise Freek Forums is the amazing
pre-cruise packages put together. Many other group leave you on your
own to get to the port of embarkation and to the ship. Cruise Freek
Forums is a little different. Cruise Freek Forums will be offering
both one and two nights pre-cruise stays in Manhattan prior to the
Holiday sailing in 2010 from Bayonne, NJ on Royal Caribbean. Right
now, on the Cruise Freek Message board - which by the way is free and
open to everyone - we're discussing our pre-cruise activities. We're
tentatively going to go Radio City for the Christmas Spectacular or
perhaps to a Broadway show or both! We're also going to have dinner in
a New York City restaurant prior to the show or shows, and, we'll be
taking a bus tour of the city. The package will include transfers to
Bayonne, NJ to begin the holiday cruise. Come on over and join the
discussion: http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek....-eos-t1031.htm

We have photos of the ship and NYC during holidays and lots of
chatting back and forth about what we'd like to see and do. Come on
and join us! http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek....-eos-t1031.htm

So does Cruise Freek Forums have our act together or what? The first
steps are easy:

1) Place your email on our opt-in list:
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek....e-2010-h63.htm
2) If you wish, join Cruise Freeks and give us your ideas and opinions
on things to do for the holiday cruise from Bayonne in 2010:
http://cruisefreekforums.forumfreek....-eos-t1031.htm
3) Book and deposit your cruise in April, 2009
4) Come cruising with us in December, 2010
5) Have the memories for the rest of your life!

Join us today!
Read more about this group cruise on Royal Caribbean from Bayonne, NJ
in fellow Cruise Freek Forum's "Cruise Virgin Vinnie's" blog:
http://cruisefromnjdecember2010.blogspot.com/