India pictures

Old September 21st, 2003, 10:43 AM
Kris

Default India pictures

Mark,

I started in Delhi (don't miss the Jama Mashid and the Red Fort!), cause
most ppl immediately leave Delhi. We then went to the North and afterwards
Rajasthan. Both were amazing but the North was our favourite! We went to
Dharmsala (McLeod Gansj), home of the Dalai Lama and from there rented a
jeep with driver to see the Shangla Valley (Kalpa), the Pin Valley, Kinnaur
(don't miss Nako!) and finally the Spiti Valley (Dhankar Monastery and KI
Monastery). It's the most beautiful nature I ever saw and I've seen quite a
few places in the world.
Afterwards we returned to Delhi and went to Rajasthan: Jaipur (nice),
Pushkar (very nice), Udaipur and Jailsalmer (don't miss Jaisalmer), where we
booked a 7-day desert trip with camel.

Rgds,
Kris

"Mark Pannell" wrote in message
I liked the pictures and the presentation. Where about in India did you

go.
I'm going at the end of the year to New Delhi, Agra, Udaipur and Mumbai.

Mark
"Kris" wrote in message
t.net...
Hi,

Just returned from India where I shot about 1000pics.
I put just a few of them in a Flash slideshow thing on the web... anyone
care to comment? Thanks!

http://www.kvdv.easynet.be/

-Kris

Old September 21st, 2003, 10:44 AM
Kris

Oh yeah, we also did Agra from Delhi (only 4 hours driving with a bus).

t.net...

Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:46 AM
kim isaksen

"Thomas F. Unke" wrote in message
"Kris" writes:

Hi,

Just returned from India where I shot about 1000pics.
I put just a few of them in a Flash slideshow thing on the web... anyone
care to comment? Thanks!

Many people don't use flashplayers.

Make a normal webpage which can be viewed by all.

If people dont use flashplayers then they decide not to view flash stuff..
RIGHT ?

/iM