breakfast anyone?

Old February 22nd, 2008, 03:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BSJM

Default breakfast anyone?

Anyone up for breakfast on Tuesday... 9 am... where is up in the air!

shel
Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
The Bobert

In article ,
BSJM wrote:

Anyone up for breakfast on Tuesday... 9 am... where is up in the air!

shel

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Do not feed the |
/ O O |__ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

--
Hey! It compiles. Ship it.

Bob in Central California
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BSJM

Default canceling a meassage sent by accident (OT)

Sorry, I accidentally sent this message to my friends while I was
reading this newsgroup... I had canceled it literally within seconds
after it appeared in my newsgroup screen. Did it show up for everyone
else? It must have, or Bobert wouldn't have seen it. After I canceled
it, it disappeared on my newsgroup screen... does anyone know how to
cancel it completely? (I'm using Thunderbird)

Sorry about that!

Thanks!

Shelly

Old February 23rd, 2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Binyamin Dissen

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:53:21 -0600 BSJM wrote:

:Sorry, I accidentally sent this message to my friends while I was
:reading this newsgroup... I had canceled it literally within seconds
:after it appeared in my newsgroup screen. Did it show up for everyone
:else? It must have, or Bobert wouldn't have seen it. After I canceled
:it, it disappeared on my newsgroup screen... does anyone know how to
:cancel it completely? (I'm using Thunderbird)

Really no way, for most servers.

There are so many fake cancels that few servers honor them.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com