ATMs Changi Terminal 1?

Old March 15th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Dick Locke

Default ATMs Changi Terminal 1?

Does anyone know the location of or have a map of ATMs in T1 in
Changi? The airport authority site just mentions the money-sharks. I
know there are ATMs somewhere but I'm always too befuddled after
flying forever to find them.

Most airports do a good job of hiding ATMs to protect their
rent-paying money changers.

Old March 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM
mtravelkay

Dick Locke wrote:
Does anyone know the location of or have a map of ATMs in T1 in
Changi? The airport authority site just mentions the money-sharks. I
know there are ATMs somewhere but I'm always too befuddled after
flying forever to find them.

Most airports do a good job of hiding ATMs to protect their
rent-paying money changers.

http://www.ocbc.com/info/abt_OCBC/offsite_atm_loc.shtm
Search the full page for the word "airport"
you will see 4 locations

Old March 16th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Dick Locke

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:33:57 GMT, mtravelkay wrote:

Dick Locke wrote:
Does anyone know the location of or have a map of ATMs in T1 in

http://www.ocbc.com/info/abt_OCBC/offsite_atm_loc.shtm
Search the full page for the word "airport"
you will see 4 locations

Thanks. I'll try to remember "Burger King."

Old March 16th, 2004, 06:37 AM
RAK

"mtravelkay" wrote in message
. com...
Dick Locke wrote:
Does anyone know the location of or have a map of ATMs in T1 in
Changi? The airport authority site just mentions the money-sharks. I
know there are ATMs somewhere but I'm always too befuddled after
flying forever to find them.

Most airports do a good job of hiding ATMs to protect their
rent-paying money changers.

http://www.ocbc.com/info/abt_OCBC/offsite_atm_loc.shtm
Search the full page for the word "airport"
you will see 4 locations

That is just one bank's ATMs, there are lots more.
Inside the immigration area they can be found at fairly regular intervals
among the duty free shops. Sometimes I have failed to spot them hiding
behind a shop or a palm tree but the information desks will tell you where
they are.
Outside baggage collection they are at the extreme ends on each terminal as
far as I remember, with more to the left as you exit Customs as far as I
remember.

Again, airport staff will tell you where they are, it is no secret.
But you are right, they tend not to put them near the money changers.

Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:13 PM
Scott Howard

Dick Locke wrote:
Does anyone know the location of or have a map of ATMs in T1 in
Changi? The airport authority site just mentions the money-sharks. I
know there are ATMs somewhere but I'm always too befuddled after
flying forever to find them.

Walk out, look around, and you'll see at least one. There are several,
both pre- and post- customs. If you're arriving the easiest is
probably to go through customs, through to the arrivals hall and then
there are a few ATMs along the length of it.

Scott