VIETNAM LOCAL TOUR OPPERATOR

Old December 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default VIETNAM LOCAL TOUR OPPERATOR

VIETNAM ALIVE TRAVEL-Discover the real Vietnam & Indochina.
Vietnamalive.com is the official website of Vantours. The name
Vantours may make you think of a car rental company. In fact, it is
simple just the name of the founder: Mr. Van Nguyen, named by his
father. Van means the cloud in Vietnamese, but Vantours is not up in
the sky, we at Vantours are always by your side as you are here in our
homeland-Vietnam. Van also means vanguard or forefront, so it suits
our travel philosophy as Mr. Van Nguyen always says: “we should do
what the others have not done yet for our friends to Vietnam and
Indochina”.

We are a private tour operator in Vietnam, committed to providing top-
quality, personalized service and fully sustainable tourism. Our
mission is to provide you with a memorable experience of the real
Vietnam by avoiding the usual tourist routes in favor of unspoiled
landscapes, unusual attractions and the fascination of the daily life
of ordinary people. We want you to carry home the images of Vietnam,
our remarkable country - exciting, exotic, safe and friendly. We
recognize that our success depends on customers’ satisfaction. Our
team of dedicated and experienced operation is enforced with
enthusiastic and travel-oriented graduates. Therefore, you are given
maximum flexibility in planning your travel itinerary. You can combine
tours, mini-breaks, and extensions to suit your needs, desires, and
budget.

Vantours provides you with a choice of hotels, resorts, sightseeing,
transportation as well as comprehensive tour packages throughout
Vietnam and Indochina with friendly services.

Read more at: www.vietnamalive.com