I refute Deward about C & B Getaways BBB record--see inside!

Old January 11th, 2011, 02:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Default I refute Deward about C & B Getaways BBB record--see inside!

Then why is Travelocity getting written up in the newspapers for
problems with their services, and C & B Getaways is not? I resent you
calling C & B Getaways "shady," because quite clearly, according to the
FACTS, they are not.

Every single person who has complained about the legitimacy of my post
here has not said one word about the FACTS, which I've repeated over and
over again. You're all engaging in libel (you're writing these things
down and posting them on the internet on a public forum which I suggest
you stop! I will contact my employer and ask him if he wants to sue you
for libel, to untarnish his reputation and to get publicity for C & B
Getaways, Inc. We can easily get your contact information by subpoena
from your internet provider to do so, so watch it, all you agents
provocateur out there, which I believe many of you are because of the
harassing and "flaming" nature of your comments!)

And, it may be just your opinion that C & B Getaways, Inc. is "shady,"
but you have absolutely no proof or evidence of that, and I have much
proof and evidence to the contrary, which is public information open to
ALL! I defy you to show me one newspaper article where C & B Getaways,
Inc., has been written about as "shady!"

STOP THESE LIBELOUS COMMENTS BASED ON NOTHING BUT LIES!