Tasers NEVER killed Anyone

Old November 24th, 2007, 10:11 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Greg Carr

Default Tasers NEVER killed Anyone

And the police said they would give the video back to Mr.Pritchard after 24
hrs. Mr.Pritchard trying to be a good citizen co-operated. He ended up
having to threaten a lawsuit to eventually get the video back. Ir onically
he was coming back from a police state where the police can't be scrutinized
by the media and public but thankfully here we can.

According to CKNW the CBSA has twice booked space for a press conference
about their explanation about what happened and decided to cancel. This lack
of leadership deprives the public and media of info and costs the taxpayers
money.
http://www.cknw.com/news/news_local....news_local.cfm

Just like Montebello the authorities can't even lie properly. Just like
Giuliano Zaccardelli who lied under oath to Parliament the authorities in
this case being the RCMP and CBSA refuse to tell the truth and decide to
lie. Unlike Zaccardelli they refuse to resign. Hopefully the head of CBSA
will lose employment over this matter.

--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of

Sheep are extremely fluffy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NEbU_YkZw#gAhmzK_HQgc

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 11:39 am, "Smells like Poutine"
wrote:
"Jim Davis" wrote in message

On Nov 22, 9:54 am, "Greg Carr" wrote:
That was the lamest struggle I have ever seen. The police didn't get
their
clothing torn or their hair messed up.

One problem there.... her wasn't unconscious. As the guy filming it
says
on
the video, he was still struggling.- Hide quoted text -

There was no struggling there. He was cunvulsing from the shock,
which is a normal reaction.

He may have been struggling - to breathe.

Officers are trained to, after tasing someone, get him upright. The
officers didn't follow their training in deciding to use force, and they
didn't use their training when 3 of them kneeled on his back and neck,
and
they didn't use their CPR training.- Hide quoted text -

*and*, they didn't know they were being video'd.

Old November 24th, 2007, 10:15 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Greg Carr

I was once arrested by a VPD officer who seemed to be in near hysterical
panic. His breathing was heavy and obscenities came out of his mouth. He
then wrote in his report that I was the one highly agitated even though I
was calmly lying against a tree. If a police officer lies on his report he
should be in another profession. Perhaps sewing.

--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of
Judgment.

Sheep are extremely fluffy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NEbU_YkZw#gAhmzK_HQgc

"Smells like Poutine" wrote in message

"Dave Smith" wrote in message

Bull****. If you'd just been tased twice, and had 3 large officers
kneeling
on your back and neck, would you struggle to breathe, or would you lay
still?

Most people lay after being zapped with a taser.

That's not what I asked.
Would YOU lay still if you'd been zapped twice and had 3 officers on top
of
your back and neck, and you couldn't breathe.

The public sees a man fighting for his life.
You cops see a man fighting.

You are displaying the same lack of common sense and narrow view that the
4 murderer RCMP officers did that day.

Old November 25th, 2007, 04:44 AM posted to van.general, can.general, bc.general, rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Nov 22, 5:27 pm, Dave Smith wrote:
Smells like Poutine wrote:
Call it spin if you want, but I have been through use of force training.
The use of force continuum, which you apparently are not aware off,
indicates taser in that situation.

Officers are not supposed to attack a man who is not a threat.
He wasn't even offering passive resistance.

If he was not a threat, why were the police called?

says "Wow. He is still fighting them off." You are wrong about 3 large
cops
kneeling on his back, and the eye witnesses expresses that the guy is
fighting them off, not struggling for breath. It is not I who is spinning
it.

Again, you would rather he just lay still and slip into unconsciousness?
Would you?

Pritchard did not comment that the man was struggling for breath. His
comment was "Woe. He is still fighting them off."

Bull****. If you'd just been tased twice, and had 3 large officers kneeling
on your back and neck, would you struggle to breathe, or would you lay
still?

Most people lay after being zapped with a taser.

I have seen DOZENS of these videos. DOZENS, and no they do NOT lay
still after being ZAPPED, quite the contrary. They are afraid to die
and try to RUN. It's fight or flight, to be sure, but mostly it's
FLIGHT they are after. Only most of the videos I have seen, the
people have been pepper sprayed first, and they cannot find a way OUT,
so they flail even more.

You're falling for the propaganda of TASER INTERNATIONAL and the
police forces who WANT to use what have already been categorized as
Weapons of terror by international bodies since 1985. What transpired
in courts in 2005, is WELL KNOWN to governments, police forces and
mental health services. They all knew better than to use this on this
poor man.

As I say, what a welcome to CANADA! package he got. Get outta yer
head those of you who can't see what is going on here. They are trying
to make these weapons socially acceptable: It's NOT working.. We
ensure that animals are treated better than this.

The poor guy -- they had him in desensitized, uncaring hands in that
airport for so many hours he had a PANIC ATTACK and then the RCMP
comes in and murders him. REAL NICE. Some, if not all, responsibility
for what happened fall on the FEDS who didn't ensure he was safe after
he left border patrol custody as he was clearly upset by THEN. SHAME
ON THEM ALL.
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
cuddly wuddly

wrote in message
[...]

That man, Dave Smith, is a Police officer himself and is not interested in
an open discussion. He gets painted into a corner, on a specific issue, and
then refuses to answer simple questions.

He insists, in a roundabout way, that Robert was struggling after being
tasered and that is proof that he was a violent and dangerous person.
Someone asked Dave Smith if he would lay still after being tasered twice,
and had officers kneeling on his back and neck in a way that was preventing
him from breathing properly. But Dave thought that was a trick question,
and wouldn't answer.

I won't forget how 4 large, armed officers murdered an innocent man. I
won't forget how the RCMP lied to try and cover-up their mistakes.

..

Old November 25th, 2007, 06:15 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

cuddly wuddly wrote:

That man, Dave Smith, is a Police officer himself and is not interested in
an open discussion.

I am not a police officer, and never was. You on the other hand, are a
name shifting twit.

He gets painted into a corner, on a specific issue, and
then refuses to answer simple questions.

It was a stupid question, and I did answer it.

He insists, in a roundabout way, that Robert was struggling after being
tasered and that is proof that he was a violent and dangerous person.

He was acting violently before the arrival of the police officers, therefor
treated as a violent person, and if you watched the video you would have
heard Pritchard comment that he was still fighting with the police.

Someone asked Dave Smith if he would lay still after being tasered twice,
and had officers kneeling on his back and neck in a way that was preventing
him from breathing properly. But Dave thought that was a trick question,
and wouldn't answer.

It was a stupid question.

.

Old November 25th, 2007, 08:20 PM posted to van.general, can.general, bc.general, rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Nov 25, 12:15 pm, Dave Smith wrote:
cuddly wuddly wrote:

That man, Dave Smith, is a Police officer himself and is not interested in
an open discussion.

I am not a police officer, and never was. You on the other hand, are a
name shifting twit.

He gets painted into a corner, on a specific issue, and
then refuses to answer simple questions.

It was a stupid question, and I did answer it.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

He insists, in a roundabout way, that Robert was struggling after being
tasered and that is proof that he was a violent and dangerous person.

He was acting violently before the arrival of the police officers, therefor
treated as a violent person, and if you watched the video you would have
heard Pritchard comment that he was still fighting with the police.

You seem to put all your faith in what Pritchard says.
Here's some more about Pritchard.

http://tinyurl.com/ytusxy

Someone asked Dave Smith if he would lay still after being tasered twice,
and had officers kneeling on his back and neck in a way that was preventing
him from breathing properly. But Dave thought that was a trick question,
and wouldn't answer.

It was a stupid question.

See above.

Old December 3rd, 2007, 07:21 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
jazu

He was acting violently before the arrival of the police officers,
therefor
treated as a violent person, and if you watched the video you would have
heard Pritchard comment that he was still fighting with the police.

Pritchard was wrong in his comment. And why Robert was strogling someone
else has answered to you already.
Now you can tell to your employer Cpl. Dale Carr, that this is a lost case
to your corrupted organization.
You are sweeping under the rug, but the rug is transparent.

Old December 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
jazu

I'll take your refusal to answer as a "no".

If you were tasered twice, and had 3 officers kneeling on your back and
neck, you'd do just as Robert did - struggle to breathe.

It's not called resisting arrest, it's called "trying to breathe". Do you
get it?

No, he doesn't. He never will. He works for Cpl. Dale Carr.
Thanks God idiots like him is not too many