A trip on Australia

Old April 19th, 2004, 02:08 PM
De Reu Sylvain

Default A trip on Australia

Hi,
I want to do a trip on Australia.
Could anyone help me saying what are the most important thing to see.
Thank you
Old April 19th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Andrew Dwyer

Hi there,
Australia is almost the size of the US and is a continent. Therefore you
should not think about seeing everything, because in doing so you will see
nothing. The main land systems in Australia are sorted into the following:
a/ wet-dry tropics, arid zone, semi arid, grasslands, woodlands and
rainforest - both temperate and tropical. There is also a large Alpine
area - there is a greater area of snow cover in Australia in winter than
Switzerland! It is up to you to decide what your interests are, narrow it
down, then post further. Most first time visitors tend to visit Sydney,
Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock and Kakadu. If you like crowds that could be good
for you. Post again when you are more specific
om...

Old April 20th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Oxygene2002

non-smoking restaurants in Australia
http://www.smokefreeworld.com/australia.shtml
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Glenn Anderson

"De Reu Sylvain" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
I want to do a trip on Australia.
Could anyone help me saying what are the most important thing to see.
Thank you

try www.seeaustralia.com.au

---

Old May 7th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Richard

"Glenn Anderson" wrote in news:c7fpeu$fkn$3
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

"De Reu Sylvain" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
I want to do a trip on Australia.
Could anyone help me saying what are the most important thing to see.
Thank you

Usually if someone wants to do a trip somewhere, anywhere, he/they have
some idea of *why* :-)

I wanted to 'do Australia' mainly because the Canadian winter was
horrible. I started reading up on Australia and little by little found
things I wanted to see and do, besides escape the snow. It took a year
to design my trip, and I've just returned. Had a fantastic time. But
mostly it was enjoyable because I understood quite a lot about the
country by the time I left. It wasn't just a superficial *what is there
to see?* kind of trip. But it takes all kinds :-)

Richard
Old May 12th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Craig Hamilton

G'day this is the best part of Australia to see...

The Whitsundays -
www.sailing-whitsundays.com
www.thewhitsundays.org
www.diving-whitsundays.com

Most people go diving and sailing here when they visit Australia.

Also for general Australia vacation information, see www.mr-travl.com

Hope that helps your search a little.

Old May 16th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Ialibu

Originally posted by De Reu Sylvain
Hi,
I want to do

a trip on Australia.
Could anyone help me saying what are the most

important thing to see.
Thank you

If you are really
concerned about your bladder and bowel actions just keep this website
handy:

http://www.toiletmap.gov.au/

Just another service
from the taxpayers of Australia :-))