Travelling Experience in Hong Kong

Old July 6th, 2004, 05:22 AM

Default Travelling Experience in Hong Kong

Dear All,

I have been travelling in Hong Kong in the last month. I have been
stayed in Ah Shan Hostel/Dragon INN for two weeks.

In that place, I can enjoy free internet access using their computers.
And, because I have my own one. I can even access internet in my own
room.

Anyway, the cleanliness of this place is very good. At that place, all
the things are clean. And, all of their staff are very nice and
enthusiastic especially Ms. Fiona also help me a lot in buying a cheap
air airticket for Canada.

Actually, I just want to share my good impression to this HONG KONG
HOSTEL - Ah Shan Hostel. And, if you need to visit Hong KOng, you may
consider to stay at that place.

Lastly, you may visit their homepage http://www.dragoninnhk.com for
more information. Next time, I will go to travel to Thailand and tell
more about this place to you!!!!!!!!

Regards,

M.S.
Old July 6th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Turby

On 5 Jul 2004 21:22:46 -0700, )
wrote:

I have been travelling in Hong Kong in the last month.

Well, that's the first clue that it's spam. From one end of the city
to the other, eh?

Turby the Turbosurfer