Need for a Tour Leader in Paris France Be Welcome.

Old May 1st, 2005, 12:51 AM
dgs

nitram wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:52 -0700, dgs wrote:

nitram wrote:

On 30 Apr 2005 19:56:04 +0200, Emilia wrote:

"No Spam" wrote in news:tiPce.2065$7F4.1386
:

Mixi? Original? WORK? Not bloody likely. Can you
imagine? Mixi doing real work? It's hilarious!

Apparently he works for no pay.
Maybe he should go in to some religious order.

Trappist?

No - he doesn't like beer. Probably doesn't like Belgium or
the Netherlands either.

So that's Benelux, Germany, America, Britain ... he doesn't like.

Well, let's see. He claims to like people, but dislikes actually
interacting with real live humans. He probably also likes water, but
doesn't like drinking or touching it because it's wet. And of course,
he eats McDonald's and other fast-food hamburgers from time to time,
even though he claims not to eat meat.

I think there's a certain place in Paris getting regular deliveries
of extraordinarily powerful crack cocaine, if you know what I mean,
and I think you do.
--
dgs

Old May 1st, 2005, 01:18 AM
Miss L. Toe

"BB" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 May 2005 00:40:47 +0100, Miss L. Toe wrote:

Do you know of any outlets in New England ?

http://www.beeradvocate.com has a "beer guide for travelers". Trust me,
they won't be telling you where to find Budweiser!

Nothing within staggering distance of where I am going to be :-(

Unfortunately, the New England Real Ale Exhibition ends today.

From http://www.nerax.org/

The Cash Bar will serve full, half and quarter pints

Quater pints !!! What wimps - Real Ale should be served by the yard.

Old May 1st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

Mxsmanic wrote:

in France it's
the life of the author plus 75 years, IIRC.

Actually it is 70 years after the death of the
author/composer/photographer etc.... Reference:

Intellectual Property Code
Article L123-1

(Act No. 97-283 of 27 Mars 1997 art. 5 Official Journal of 28 Mars 1997
in force on 1 July 1995)

The author shall enjoy, during his lifetime, the exclusive right to
exploit his work in any form whatsoever and to derive monetary profit
therefrom.

On the death of the author, that right shall subsist for his successors
in title during the current calendar year and the 70 years thereafter.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/html/c...xt.htm#Chapter
%20III:%20Term%20of%20Protection

--
inversez "kertanguy" et "de" pour me joindre

Old May 1st, 2005, 05:37 AM
BB

On Sun, 1 May 2005 01:18:34 +0100, Miss L. Toe wrote:

Nothing within staggering distance of where I am going to be :-(

Just ask for a microbrew, a decent place should have a few. The good beer
doesn't come from major brewers.

The Cash Bar will serve full, half and quarter pints

Quater pints !!! What wimps - Real Ale should be served by the yard.

Depends on how many you plan on sampling!

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
Old May 1st, 2005, 07:45 AM
dgs

Miss L. Toe wrote:

"dgs" wrote in message

[...]
Well, let's see. He claims to like people, but dislikes actually
interacting with real live humans. He probably also likes water, but
doesn't like drinking or touching it because it's wet. And of course,
he eats McDonald's and other fast-food hamburgers from time to time,
even though he claims not to eat meat.

I think there's a certain place in Paris getting regular deliveries
of extraordinarily powerful crack cocaine, if you know what I mean,
and I think you do.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?

*shudder* I wish I wasn't. Geez, that's the second time in just a
few days that this has been asked, hasn't it?

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.
--
dgs

Old May 1st, 2005, 08:53 AM
JohnT

"BB" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 May 2005 01:18:34 +0100, Miss L. Toe wrote:

Nothing within staggering distance of where I am going to be :-(

Just ask for a microbrew, a decent place should have a few. The good beer
doesn't come from major brewers.

The Cash Bar will serve full, half and quarter pints

Quater pints !!! What wimps - Real Ale should be served by the yard.

Depends on how many you plan on sampling!

--

At least one pint of everything on offer, which isn't a lot because your
pint is only 16 fluid ounces.

JohnT