GGC2008 Logo Contest - Win $100

Old February 25th, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default GGC2008 Logo Contest - Win $100

The logo contest we had for the GGC2007
http://cruisemaster.com/ggc2007logo.htm was so popular that I thought we'd
do it again for the GGC2008.

So here we go... design a logo for the GGC2008 and if the Committee picks
your design, you will win $100. Simple.

Here are the rules....

1) Entries must be received by March 31

2) Submissions must be in either jpg or gif format

3) Only 5 submissions per person. Submissions will be posted without
names... only I will know who drew what.

4) Please send entries to

Hint - When designing your logo, keep in mind that it will have to be
reproduced in formats as small as 2' X 2". The number of colors can also be
somewhat limiting so try to keep your color palette to a minimum. We do
reserve the right to modify any logo to make it easier to reproduce if
necessary.

We have not chosen a theme for this cruise so let your imagination guide
you.

The cruise will be on the Adventure of the Seas, January 20, 2008

Information about the cruise can be found at
http://cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

April 29, 2007 GGC2007 http://cruisemaster.com/pride.htm