travel?

Old November 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default travel?

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Old November 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Erilar wrote:
Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

PJO'D "happened", is all - and the fact that the American election is
now over hasn't slowed him/her/it down one iota!

Old November 11th, 2012, 03:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

In article ,
Martin wrote:

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:52:37 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

Your American friends put people off.

Nah, the web happened.

A lot of ISPs, at least in the US, have dropped USENET support.
Old November 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

wrote:

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

Your American friends put people off.

The trolls are not my friends!
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad