New travel website for backpackers. Feedback needed!

Old December 20th, 2007, 09:58 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default New travel website for backpackers. Feedback needed!

Hello. This week we launched a new travel website : www.triptouch.com
that is mainly for people who are on the trip already or few weeks
before the trip.

It is very important for us to get feedback from users. I invite you
to try it!

Thanks

Old January 6th, 2008, 09:42 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected][_2_]

On Dec 20 2007, 10:58*am, wrote:
*Hello. This week we launched a new travel website :www.triptouch.com
*that is mainly for people who are on the trip already or few weeks
before the trip.

It is very important for us to get feedback from users. I invite you
to try it!

Thanks

cool website for backpackers ! keep it going!