"Canada" The Deserters Choice

Old April 28th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Boycott Canada

Default "Canada" The Deserters Choice

"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Old April 28th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Brian Wickham

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:57:25 GMT, "Boycott Canada"
wrote:

"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Why be a man when your Daddy's friends can get you into the National
Guard ahead of the waiting list?
Old April 28th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Richard Bornstein

Absolutely. Canada is the choice for Desserters, as well as appetizers.
Quebec is the best choice for desserts, but I know that Canada has won many
culinary dessert awards. Thanks for the compliment. I hope you continue to
boycott Canada. We would make mincemeat out of you and enter you in another
dessert competition.

.. .

Old April 28th, 2004, 04:46 AM
pltrgyst

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:57:25 GMT, "Boycott Canada" wrote:

"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

I've never met a Vietnam vet who had any problem with people who went to Canada
to avoid the draft -- at least they had the courage to take decisive action for
something they believed in. And in retrospect, they were probably a lot smarter
than those of us who were duped into volunteering for a war fought in such a
half-assed way for such half-assed reasons. (Apart from some Domino Theory
equivalent, why are we so bound up in the defense of South Korea, Taiwan, and
Israel now? Why do we care enough about any one of them to put ourselves at
risk?)

I went to Montreal and looked up a couple of friends when I returned from Nam in
'70. The people up there were a lot more sympathetic than many Americans I
encountered at that time.

-- Larry

Old April 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Miguel Cruz

Boycott Canada wrote:
"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Should we also boycott the Texas National Guard?

miguel

Old April 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Democrats are cowards

The radical left are the ones that treated the vets badly are the same type
of cowards that fled to Canada. America, land of the unappreciative. But at
least Canada has our back if there is a large invasion of walruses or
equally dangerous foe.

Old April 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
gman99

"Boycott Canada" wrote:
"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Yes, please do, we don't mind accepting the intelligent Americans...the
more the merrier...
Old April 28th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Peter L

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message

wrote:

"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Why be a man when your Daddy's friends can get you into the National
Guard ahead of the waiting list?

what NG unit has a waiting list? but why let facts get in the way of a
good anti bush rant

They all did. No one wanted to die in Vietnam if they can stay in the US.

-
Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not

included,

Old April 28th, 2004, 08:42 PM
ZZZZZ

Yea I would have the ended my life because of some asshole politicians
wanting to control communism by killing Vietnamese people, But I had
plans on living and doing more then dying for some ****in ashole like
Kenedy, Nixon or LBJ and their cronies.
Its not like the VC were attacking us here.
I knew the basic trait of greed would destroy communism anyway

Happy and alive in Maxville Ontario.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:43:51 GMT, "Democrats are cowards"
wrote:

The radical left are the ones that treated the vets badly are the same type
of cowards that fled to Canada. America, land of the unappreciative. But at
least Canada has our back if there is a large invasion of walruses or
equally dangerous foe.

.. .

Old April 29th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Boycott Canada

After all....Canada is almost as communistic country in the west, thanks to
Cuba... Look how good that's going Castro...If it were not for the sorry
assed canadians supporting him with all the tourist trade he'd have been
gone a long time ago... FU canada

wrote:

The radical left are the ones that treated the vets badly are the same
type
of cowards that fled to Canada. America, land of the unappreciative. But
at
least Canada has our back if there is a large invasion of walruses or
equally dangerous foe.

. ..