Travelling with kids

Old November 7th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Laura

Default Travelling with kids

What's your favorite all inclusive resort when bringing the kids with
you? We went to Pebbles in Jamaica, which I really liked, but I'd
like to try somewhere different next time around.

Thanks,
Laura

Have fun. Be sexy. Go barefoot!
www.fancyfeetsandals.com
Old November 24th, 2004, 01:35 AM
DrMoonman

I like the Club Med resorts with a kid's club. They have the best kid's
programs. I am going to the Punta Cana resort in the Spring, 2005.
Old November 24th, 2004, 01:35 AM
DrMoonman

Old December 10th, 2004, 01:52 AM
terryarmenta

Top of the Line is Beaches.
Also, try Club Med in the Caribbean and Palace Resorts in Cancun.
Old December 10th, 2004, 01:52 AM
terryarmenta

Old December 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
smrtypnts

How was Pebbles in Jamaica, and which one did you do? If i remember
correctly from my research there's a couple of Pebbles in Jamaica, maybe
in Mo' Bay and
Negril.

Old March 23rd, 2005, 02:42 AM
Mike B.

Laura,
We did a family vacation to Franklyn D Resort near Ocho Rios. It was
nice
and relatively quiet. But as or kids get older, we are saving for something
more
on the lines of Club Med Ixtapa. Haven't been, but the web info looks
fabulous.
A REAL kids club, not a dumpy holding pen, too!

Old March 30th, 2005, 01:47 AM
LT

The Palace resorts in Cancun is great with kids. They have 4 or 5 resorts
and you can go to any of them on a Palce bus. One is a very cool water
park. We had the cheapest rooms at the Moon Palace and no complaints...
LT