Help PROTECT AUSTRALIA

Old May 18th, 2008, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Noodle

Default Help PROTECT AUSTRALIA

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623

or

+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

As seen on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

Noodle wrote:

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:
Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.
As seen on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security

Noodle de Dobber is off his medication again.
The $4000 is a product of his delusions.

Dick
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:34 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default Help PROTECT AUSTRALIA from Noodle

"Noodle" wrote in message
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623

or

+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

As seen on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security

As repeated ad nauseum.

Noodle if you are going to quote a reference quote something more original
than a TV show on wikipedia, and something which backs up your claims. The
"award" is a total figment of your imagination.
See
http://www.immi.gov.au/managing-aust...ob-in-line.htm

Old May 20th, 2008, 08:46 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Kerry

"Noodle" wrote in message
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

And who's going to pick our fruit and vegies in the summertime when it's 40C
in the shade?

Old May 21st, 2008, 12:29 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

"Kerry" wrote in message ...

"Noodle" wrote in message
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

And who's going to pick our fruit and vegies in the summertime when it's
40C in the shade?

Or working in restaurants, cleaning hotel rooms, or doing a myriad of other
jobs.
It won't be noodle, he's too busy banking his mythical $4000 "awards".

Regards

David Bennetts

Old May 21st, 2008, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

And who's going to pick our fruit and vegies in the summertime
when it's 40C in the shade?

I'm a gigolo and I won't work in a house without
air conditioning. If you can afford me, you can
afford 30C summers.

I'm not worried by Noodle. First, he's a nut job.
And second, for my clients, 4000 is decent weekend.