LONDON budget accomodation

Old October 27th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Deep Freud Moors

Default LONDON budget accomodation

Philip George wrote in message

That is completely impossible. Even the Youth Hostels charge around 40

GBP
per night for a bed in a shared dorm!

????

In Earls Court you can find a bed in a dorm for about £20, probably £15 if
you look around.

£40 for a dorm bed? Not even in Oslo!!!
---
DFM

Old October 27th, 2003, 03:12 PM
letermann

Hi,

I am desperately looking for budget accomodation (2 person room) in London
(UK) with good acces to main sites.
Thanks in advance
Adam

Old October 27th, 2003, 03:44 PM
JohnT

"letermann" wrote in message
Hi,

I am desperately looking for budget accomodation (2 person room) in London
(UK) with good acces to main sites.
Thanks in advance
Adam

Please define what you mean by "budget" in monetary terms, bearing in mind
that London is a very expensive City.

JohnT

Old October 27th, 2003, 04:49 PM
letermann

U¿ytkownik "JohnT" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Please define what you mean by "budget" in monetary terms, bearing in mind
that London is a very expensive City.

less tahn 20 BP if possible

Old October 27th, 2003, 05:59 PM

Go to www.laterooms.com and have a look.
Old October 27th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Philip George

That is completely impossible. Even the Youth Hostels charge around 40 GBP
per night for a bed in a shared dorm!

Away from London, you'll be able to find a bed for around 20 GBP but it will
cost you the same again to travel in!

phil

Old October 27th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Philip George" wrote in message

That is completely impossible. Even the Youth Hostels charge around 40

GBP
per night for a bed in a shared dorm!

Away from London, you'll be able to find a bed for around 20 GBP but it

will
cost you the same again to travel in!

phil

There are hostels that are cheaper than that

The Generator in Compron Place offers rooms about
that rate and even has private singles for £30

A search at
http://www.hostels.com/it/gb.en.lo.html

will turn up a list of hostels

Caveat , I have no personal knowledge of any of these establishments
and I believe some have had a bad press, I suggest doing a
LOT of research before committing yourself.

Keith

Old October 27th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Miguel Cruz

Philip George wrote:
That is completely impossible. Even the Youth Hostels charge around 40 GBP
per night for a bed in a shared dorm!

Independent hostels (of which there are scores in Earl's Court and Bayswater
areas) typically charge about 20 pounds for a dorm bed, some even less.

miguel
--
Gator is spyware!
Old October 27th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Jan

letermann wrote:
Hi,

I am desperately looking for budget accomodation (2 person room) in
London (UK) with good acces to main sites.
Thanks in advance
Adam

http://www.reservations.bookhostels....tophers.co.uk/

Jan