Use REAL bicycles -- treadmill hurts back -- mechanized bicycles badfor you I think

Old May 16th, 2008, 08:09 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,misc.kids,misc.consumers
[email protected]

Default Use REAL bicycles -- treadmill hurts back -- mechanized bicycles badfor you I think

Well,
a gym costs a lot of money but you hob-nob with the rich and famous
and feel good.
Well, does a treadmill hurt the back ---- because you concentrate on
one goal and jog (not run) with the headphones on like a mechanized
zombie.

What about a mechanized bicycle --- another zombie.

Instead in Mumbai's central-business-district (Flora Fountain,
opposite Samrat restaurant, etc.) there are the foot-paths paved
downwards through which the bicycles can ride on the foot paths ---
you will go slowly and the brain will be alert, and you will have to
lock the bike somewhere -------- and you will do no pollution (global
warming) and you will see everybody ------ and drink Rs 2 limboo
sharbat (good for immunity) and sip tea for Rs 3 (cutting chai) hot
tea has no problem with bacteria and good for immunity and so on.

Spend a nice cheap day and get your work done ?

*******
When I was young and in IIT-Mumbai everybody called me MAD-CRAZY-
Junior-bawa (Parsi) in Hostel-2 but I used to bicycle from IIT-Powai
all the way to Breach Candy AND I WAS FASTER BY BICYCLE SINCE NO STOPS
IN TRAFFIC THAN THE BUS / TRAIN ETC. BUT everybody was scared because
I could get an accident and so was I and when the bicycle broke down
(actually broke) I was glad because then I was scared too of
bicycling.
****
So bike on the roads and you will get bike-lanes in Mumbai, perhaps.

And remember, if you don't exercise when you are young you die sooner
when you are old. So wash the color-leaking clothes (but costing
much, much less than the permanent dyes which are harmful chemicals)
and so on.

Erach