ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

Old February 1st, 2008, 04:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Web Promotion India

Default ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

visit http://shaadi.travelershut.com
register your profile 100% free

http://shaadi.travelershut.com
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 9

martin the bored funnyman seeking horne

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:20:37 -0800 (PST), Web Promotion India
wrote:

ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

Are you arranging marriages?
--

Martin

Old February 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

wrote:

ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

No, can I search yours instead? On second thoughts, delete
that, I wouldn't want to touch anything touched by you.

Alan
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

wrote:

ARE YOU SEARCHING LIFE PARTNER??

No.

Or as the old joke goes...........

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I
was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I
needed a passionate girl with a zest for life. In college I dated a
passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an
emergency, she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened
suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was
totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became
so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with
her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything.
She did mad impetuous things and flirted with everyone she met. She
made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and
very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with
some ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted
firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she
divorced me and took everything I owned. Now I'm 40 and just looking
for a girl with big tits.

Keith (formerly of Bristol UK)
now moved to Berlin/nach Berlin umgezogen
Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 9

....and you'll never find one anyway
haha very funny, could have been a joke by your old pal martin

Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Republicans Hate America

On 2/1/2008 2:12 PM Runge 9 slobbered

[ *SLAP!* ]

DIE! GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP, YOU WORTHLESS VERMIN! YOU CONTRIBUTE
NOTHING! KILL YOURSELF NOW!
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:43:33 -0800, Republicans Hate America wrote:
On 2/1/2008 2:12 PM Runge 9 slobbered

[ *SLAP!* ]

DIE! GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP, YOU WORTHLESS VERMIN! YOU CONTRIBUTE
NOTHING! KILL YOURSELF NOW!

hello pot.
meet kettle.