who's done the most cruises?

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Eileen Garland

Default who's done the most cruises?

In case you missed this, because it was under another topic, Babette has
cruised 159 times. Ray G admits to more than that. I think Brentstell
once told me he'd cruised something like 250 times, but maybe that's
just my faulty memory.

Come on, gang, fess up!

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:37 AM
MrZuiderdam03

Sorry just book our 60th cruise on the N.Dawn for next august !! But Tom K is
catching up !!!
Ken G ............
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:38 AM
OcnGypZ

Subject: who's done the most cruises?

Hi Ei:

How about who has done the most cruises... and not been a ta!! Makes a world
of difference when you are paying the going rates... as opposed to the reduced
rates.... or seminar rates ta's pay.... or going for practically nothing when
they take the tour conductor credits for their own berth.

160 starts Saturday on Century. I finally get to meet Christine's beau! I'll
be sure to say "hi" from you and DH. Of these 160, 154 were paid for. 5 I
escorted.. and one was a seminar at sea I attended with Judi.

Babette

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Eileen Garland" wrote in message
In case you missed this, because it was under another topic, Babette has
cruised 159 times. Ray G admits to more than that. I think Brentstell
once told me he'd cruised something like 250 times, but maybe that's
just my faulty memory.

Come on, gang, fess up!

Eileen

Oh, Eileen! With those large numbers, I don't even qualify!!
I'm only up to 20 with two more booked!

--Jean

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Tom & Linda

Don't you have to switch your name to Mr.Dawn?

--Tom

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Eileen Garland

OcnGypZ wrote:

Hi Ei:

How about who has done the most cruises... and not been a ta!! Makes a world
of difference when you are paying the going rates... as opposed to the reduced
rates.... or seminar rates ta's pay.... or going for practically nothing when
they take the tour conductor credits for their own berth.

Absolutely! And both Ray and Brent are TAs. Good point, Babette.

160 starts Saturday on Century. I finally get to meet Christine's beau! I'll
be sure to say "hi" from you and DH. Of these 160, 154 were paid for. 5 I
escorted.. and one was a seminar at sea I attended with Judi.

Yes, please do tell Christine we said hello, and have a great time!
Tell them you should get a special award because it's your 160th.
(Better yet, tell them the rest of us should get one because it's NOT
our 160th cruise!)

I'm green.

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:59 AM
Eileen Garland

MrZuiderdam! Ken, you're so funny!

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:06 AM
KPJEG

Never got a free cruise but did get some great deal's !!
Ken G the use to be Mr Zuiderdam starting his cruise cound down clock for the
N.Dawn !!
Old November 26th, 2003, 04:08 AM
Eileen Garland

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Oh, Eileen! With those large numbers, I don't even qualify!!
I'm only up to 20 with two more booked!

Ahh, but once you get going, you can catch up fast. Take it from me.

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Howard Garland

OcnGypZ wrote:

Hi Ei:

How about who has done the most cruises... and not been a ta!! Makes a world
of difference when you are paying the going rates... as opposed to the reduced
rates.... or seminar rates ta's pay.... or going for practically nothing when
they take the tour conductor credits for their own berth.

160 starts Saturday on Century. I finally get to meet Christine's beau! I'll
be sure to say "hi" from you and DH. Of these 160, 154 were paid for. 5 I
escorted.. and one was a seminar at sea I attended with Judi.

Babette

And who's had the most upgrades to a penthouse, or any suite for that
matter?