who's done the most cruises?

Old November 26th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Eileen Garland

Default who's done the most cruises?

Bill C wrote:

Eileen,
That's no good for me as I would never remember where I put the log. ;-

I sure know THAT feeling. I keep it on the computer, and have copied it
from computer to computer for as long as we've been cruising and getting
new computers.

See, my husband has a great memory. I have a great PARTIAL memory;
i.e., if I remember something, I almost always remember it correctly,
but there are lots of thing I just don't remember at all.

The log cuts down on the fighting!

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Eileen Garland

CupCaked wrote:

Come on, gang, fess up!

I think, in this case, quality speaks more to me than quantity. I'd
do a four nighter to anywhere on the DEUTSCLAND again in a heart beat
faster than five Carnival cruises to the Caribbean.

Ach, no, not me! Four nights is just a tease.

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Jeff Coudriet

Babette--

Say hello to Christine for us. She's on the Century now huh? For how
long?? Hummmmm......

You have a WONDERFUL time, and we'll be praying (but not paying) for
your upgrade!

Jeff

OcnGypZ wrote:

Subject: who's done the most cruises?

Hi Ei:

How about who has done the most cruises... and not been a ta!! Makes a world
of difference when you are paying the going rates... as opposed to the reduced
rates.... or seminar rates ta's pay.... or going for practically nothing when
they take the tour conductor credits for their own berth.

160 starts Saturday on Century. I finally get to meet Christine's beau! I'll
be sure to say "hi" from you and DH. Of these 160, 154 were paid for. 5 I
escorted.. and one was a seminar at sea I attended with Judi.

Babette

Old November 26th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Eileen Garland

I understood, Karen. But I'm finding even week-long cruises too short
these days.

Eileen

CupCaked wrote:

Eileen, you missed my point. On the DEUTSCHLAND, it's always time well
spent, however short. That's not the case on some ships.

Old November 26th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Bill C

"Eileen Garland" wrote in message

Bill C wrote:

Eileen,
That's no good for me as I would never remember where I put the log. ;-

I sure know THAT feeling. I keep it on the computer, and have copied it
from computer to computer for as long as we've been cruising and getting
new computers.

See, my husband has a great memory. I have a great PARTIAL memory;
i.e., if I remember something, I almost always remember it correctly,
but there are lots of thing I just don't remember at all.

The log cuts down on the fighting!

Eileen

Ahh the fighting. I have learned over the years that my wife is always
right, especially when it comes to remembering. Since 95% she is and the
other 5% it usually something ridiculous anyway that's not worth the energy.

I don't know if it'll help me out but I just bought more memory on Ebay this
afternoon. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving

Bill-----not rich monetarily but in lots of other ways, and VERY thankful
for that.

Old November 26th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Bill C

My wife makes scrapbooks after every cruise. I guess I could count the
scrapbooks. I'll ask her where she keeps them when I see her tomorrow.
I'll bet some people can remember how many cruises they've taken without
logs but I'm sure not one of them.

Happy Thansgiving
Bill

"CupCaked" wrote in message

Bill, I keep a travel journal whenever I travel anywhere. I've been
doing that long before I started cruising. You'd be surprised at how
many times I go back and read what I wrote years ago and re-live the
most wonderful memories. I could never do that on brain power
alone ;-)

Some of my cruises are reflected on my web site
http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews/ and some are not.

"Bill C" wrote:

Eileen,
how the heck do you guys keep track. We have only cruised 10 or 11 times

and
already I can't remember which. If I ever got near 60 I'm sure I would

have
no clue whatsoever. lol

Bill

"Eileen Garland" wrote in message
In case you missed this, because it was under another topic, Babette

has
cruised 159 times. Ray G admits to more than that. I think Brentstell
once told me he'd cruised something like 250 times, but maybe that's
just my faulty memory.

Come on, gang, fess up!

Eileen

Old November 26th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Tom & Linda

Bill C wrote:

Ahh the fighting. I have learned over the years that my wife is always
right, especially when it comes to remembering. Since 95% she is and the
other 5% it usually something ridiculous anyway that's not worth the energy.

I don't know if it'll help me out but I just bought more memory on Ebay this
afternoon. :-)

Extra memory is the easy part.

It's installing it in your system that's NOT easy.

--Tom
Old November 26th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Tom & Linda

We have embarkation photos from every cruise framed in our rec room.
Even shows the dates we went. Just count them.

--Tom

Old November 26th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:05:32 GMT, Tom & Linda
wrote:

Extra memory is the easy part.

It's installing it in your system that's NOT easy.

Should be plug and play.
Old November 26th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Tom & Linda

wrote:

Extra memory is the easy part.

It's installing it in your system that's NOT easy.

Should be plug and play.

Which port?

Eyes for reading?

Ears for listening?