australia top places?

Old December 7th, 2003, 12:25 PM
stardom

Default australia top places?

Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I have just 18
day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!
Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!
thanks

M@rco

Old December 7th, 2003, 04:26 PM
cherry6

Originally posted by Stardom

Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I
have just 18

day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!

Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!

thanks

M@rco

Havent been there myself and its an obvious choice, but I would say
Sydney. See the harbour and bridge, opera house, bondi beach. Lots of
great pubs/clubs/shops. I am sure someone else will suggest more places.

Old December 7th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Shevardnadse

"cherry6" wrote in message

Originally posted by Stardom

Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I
have just 18

day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!

Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!

thanks

M@rco

Havent been there myself and its an obvious choice, but I would say
Sydney. See the harbour and bridge, opera house, bondi beach. Lots of
great pubs/clubs/shops. I am sure someone else will suggest more places.

If you prefer to keep your sanity, go anywhere but sidderlee!

Old December 8th, 2003, 02:23 AM
bondipom

Originally posted by Stardom

Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I
have just 18

day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!

Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!

thanks

M@rco

Sydney for at least 2 days, top end, Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin,
Ulruru, the reef and some of the East coast.

for flights look at www.quantas.com.au ,
www.virginblue.com.au[/url] or ]www.rex.com.au

Old December 8th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Peter Webb

Two places not to miss ... Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef.
The reef stretches over 2,000 kms, so lots of places to see it. The most
popular access points are Cairns and Airlie Beach (Whitsundays).

With 18 days you might have time for a third place ... depends on what you
are interested in.

Old December 8th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Kathrin

stardom wrote:
Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I have just 18
day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!
Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!
thanks

M@rco

I haven't been there as well, but I know a site where someone might be
able to help you! People from all over the world write reports about the
places they stayed- you will find Australia as well, I am sure!
Good luck and Bon Voyage!

Old December 8th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Kathrin

uppss... I forgot the adress ;-)
http://www.globosapiens.net

CU, Kathrin

Old December 8th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Geoff Lillico

"Shevardnadse" wrote in message

"cherry6" wrote in message

Originally posted by Stardom

Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I
have just 18

day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!

Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!

thanks

M@rco

Havent been there myself and its an obvious choice, but I would say
Sydney. See the harbour and bridge, opera house, bondi beach. Lots of
great pubs/clubs/shops. I am sure someone else will suggest more places.

If you prefer to keep your sanity, go anywhere but sidderlee!

If he can survive in Rome, he will enjoy Sydney! But I think he could
consider going a little further afield to see the outback areas. The options
are limitless.

Geoff Lillico

Old December 9th, 2003, 04:46 PM
ncurtis

"stardom" wrote in message ...
Hey there...

this is an italian guy is planning a short trip in australia. I have just 18
day to stay there and i would like to see the best place over there!
Could you suggest me what are the top places i have not to miss!
thanks

Too many to count! For inspiration, look at some tour itineraries.
(You don't have to *buy* a tour, just use it for ideas.)
Try a Google search for
sydney rock reef
or
"best of australia" tour [important to use the quotation marks
here]
and you'll see plenty of lists.

Nancy