frankfurt airport services

Old October 19th, 2003, 06:28 AM
mrtravel

Default frankfurt airport services

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

I cannot argue with your success but where did you find a search with
anything but a pull down menu that does not contain the choice "showers"?

My job involves a lot of searching for answers.

Google (www.google.com) gave me the link for the airport
http://www.frankfurt-airport.com/

At the top of the page is a "search" link
Select the search link, you get a page with a search box
In the box, enter the word "showers"
This will get you to a title that says:
Frankfurt Airport - Airport Info A-Z - Baths/Showers (Selecting the
link, takes you to the correct page)

Geodyne, are you sure it isn't open early in the morning?
The web page says it it open 24 hours a day.

Old October 19th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Geodyne

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:28:22 GMT, mrtravel
wrote:
Geodyne, are you sure it isn't open early in the morning?
The web page says it it open 24 hours a day.

Not 100%.

My experience is a couple of years old and I can't remember the
details exactly anymore, but I seem to recall that I landed in FF
early in the morning with a short layover and was unable to take a
shower because of a problem with paying in the absence of an attendant
(who was not due until 6.30 am) and the showers were locked.
It could be that I was trying to pay by credit card, was unable to do
that without an attendant and didn't want to exchange for D-marks; I
really can't remember.

I used the business class lounge in Zurich last month instead of
trying FF...an expensive way to go if you're paying the entrance fee
(CHF30), but oh, so worth it with a 4-hour layover after a 26-hour
flight.

Geodyne