Flying AF?

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Sarah Czepiel

Default Flying AF?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:08:52 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:31:19 +1200, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: :
: : On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:00:00 +1200, Greg Procter
: : wrote:
: :
: : :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: : :
: : : On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:18:29 +1200, Greg Procter
: : : wrote:
: : :
: : : :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: : : :
: : : : On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:18:10 +1200, Greg Procter
: : : : wrote:
: : : :
: : : : : :I have not claimed to have been a "shipping agent".
: : : : :
: : : : : Yes you did. It wasn't until you were unmasked as a fraud by the guys in
: : : : : rta that you came clean.
: : : : :
: : : : :Huhh.
: : : : :I was a lowly "shipping Agent" for less than three months of my life.
: : : : :Why do you try to label me as one for life?
: : : : :Hell, I was a pig farmer for six months, a warehouse worker for two
: : : : :months, a flour mill labourer for six months over 3 school/University
: : : :
: : : : You never attended "University", groggy.
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :Of course I did.
: : :
: : : " I don't have a college degree Sarah. "
: : :
: : : : :holidays, a public servant (clerk) for 18 months ... I was even a
: : : : :chicken processor for a week in my school holidays when I was 15. You
: : : : :could have far more fun with those.
: : : : :sheesh
: : : :
: : : : You're exactly what I think you are groggy, a loser who's never held onto a
: : : : job for more than three years and that was your military service.
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :We don't have compulsary military service.
: : :
: : : Did you serve in the NZAF, groggy?
: : :
: : :
: : :RNZAF - AFC
: :
: : Making your comment about compulsory military service a non sequitur.
: :
: :
: :I'll let you into a little secret, Sarah; eight years is longer than
: :three years.
:
: That's nice Groggy. Now what does it have to do with the three years you
: spent in the Air Force?
:
:The eight years I spent employed by the Shipping Corporation of New
:Zealand was longer than your malicious "three years" claim.

malicious? What's malicious is the joke you present as someone who claims
to have been involved in shipping yet knows nothing of the subject matter.
Ken's right, you cleaned the ****ters.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:32:49 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

:I did manage 7 jobs in 18 months 1969-70 but neither of us will ever get
:close to Sarah's 57 jobs in two and a half hours the day the fleet came
:in!
:That would have been $1.14 if they'ed all paid.

Sounds like it would have been $1.14 more than your daughter ever made in
that ditch. How many yank grand babies you got running around your hovel
groggy?
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:13 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Sarah Czepiel

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:34:08 -0700, "Seth Hammond"
wrote:

:I had 56 jobs during 54 years of working. I had one for 10, and another for
:9. The rest were obviously shorter. I've walked off jobs without picking
:up my last paycheck. When it's time to go, you go.

If you can make it work more power to you. Again, it is not the sort of
resume which will get a lot of attention in many fields, mine being one of
them. That's my perspective as someone who spent several years hiring
people.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Sarah Czepiel

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:11:41 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:54:34 -0700, "Seth Hammond"
: wrote:
:
: :
: :"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
: . ..
: : On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:53:24 -0700, "Seth Hammond"
: : wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
: : :news : : : On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:59:31 -0700, "Seth Hammond"
: : : wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
: : : . ..
: : : : On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:46:00 -0700, "Seth Hammond"
: : : : wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :"Greg Procter" wrote in message
: : : : ...
: : : : : Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:28:01 +1200, Greg Procter
: : :
: : : : : wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Your usual response after being slapped with a cite...
: : : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :My usual response is to ask for a cite to the information I
: : was
: : : : : refuting
: : : : : :- think about it.
: : : : :
: : : : : While refusing to provide any cites yourself.
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : I'm not refusing - but why should I supply evidence to refute
: : : : unsourced
: : : : : idiocy?
: : : : :
: : : : :To prove you're not stupid? (good luck)
: : : :
: : : : Never gonna happen is it Seth?
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :See Fat Chance
: : :
: : : Will I see groggy's updated picture there?
: : :
: : :It's no wonder he won't update after he's seen my handsome self.
: :
: : LOL.
: :
: :
: :I'm a hard act to follow....
:
: Procter tries to keep up.....
:
:
:Keep up with Seth??? I'm way ahead.

Throwing rose pedals at his feet like a flower girl? Yeah that works,
hopalong.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:21:21 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

: Seth, I rode Harleys, Square Fours and the like while you were still
: wearing nappies. (the first time around)
:
: "Rode" may be a bit strong. 'Accompanied' I'd buy.
:
: You don't know jack **** about countersteering. All riders countersteer.
: Not all know it. Dumber ones deny it.
:
:
:On real motorcycles it's irrelevant -

That's why you have one leg today, hopalong.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Seth Hammond

wrote:

:I had 56 jobs during 54 years of working. I had one for 10, and another
for
:9. The rest were obviously shorter. I've walked off jobs without
picking
:up my last paycheck. When it's time to go, you go.

If you can make it work more power to you. Again, it is not the sort of
resume which will get a lot of attention in many fields, mine being one of
them. That's my perspective as someone who spent several years hiring
people.

Nearly every resume I ever used was customized to suit each occasion. I
simply left out anything detrimental to each job applied for.
Over-qualified is the kiss of death innit.

Old June 27th, 2008, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Seth Hammond

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel

wrote:

:I had 56 jobs during 54 years of working. I had one for 10, and
:another for 9. The rest were obviously shorter. I've walked off jobs
:without picking up my last paycheck. When it's time to go, you go.

If you can make it work more power to you. Again, it is not the sort of
resume which will get a lot of attention in many fields, mine being one
of them. That's my perspective as someone who spent several years
hiring people.

As Seth gets deeper into his sunset years, he's seeing less and less of
the
Sun, if you know what I mean...

--

True enough. When I came here in 1980 I worked outside all day without a
hat. Now I stay where there's A/C. YMMV....

Er, I've spent way far more than two years in hiring and firing employees.
I've had my own businesses, and I've managed those of others. You?

Old June 27th, 2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Seth Hammond

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Seth Hammond"
said:

Er, I've spent way far more than two years in hiring and firing
employees.
I've had my own businesses, and I've managed those of others. You?

If I haven't, does that make me less of a person..?

--

Yes.

Old June 27th, 2008, 11:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Seth Hammond

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Seth Hammond"
said:

.. .
said:

Er, I've spent way far more than two years in hiring and firing
employees. I've had my own businesses, and I've managed those of
others. You?

If I haven't, does that make me less of a person..?

--

Yes.

Does that aply to all who work mainly solo, i.e., most professional
writers,
physicians, etc..?

--

I couldn't resist. Of course it doesn't. I wasn't really talking to you
anyway. I addressed the comment Sarah made. I was just late with it.

Old June 27th, 2008, 11:47 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,aus.politics,az.general
Seth Hammond

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Seth Hammond"
said:

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Seth Hammond"
said:

.. .
said:

Er, I've spent way far more than two years in hiring and firing
employees. I've had my own businesses, and I've managed those of
others. You?

If I haven't, does that make me less of a person..?

--

Yes.

Does that aply to all who work mainly solo, i.e., most professional
writers, physicians, etc..?

--

I couldn't resist. Of course it doesn't. I wasn't really talking to
you anyway. I addressed the comment Sarah made. I was just late with
it.

Nevermind...

--

One of the things I'm best at.