Devon cottages

Old August 24th, 2004, 01:15 PM
a.spencer3

Default Devon cottages

This is not a spam - I have no ulterior motives at all.
But I recently spent some days searching the web for Devon cottage rental.
Scores of sites, obviously. But these people shone out from the rest in
terms of information supplied, quality of accommodation and, especially,
prices (often at least £50, sometimes up to £100 less per week for
equivalents.
And their response was very fast and helpful.
We ended up using them, and have a nice looking place at caravan prices -
although we still need to see what happens in practice!
But pro tem, anyone else on this search might like to look at:

http://www.westcountrycottages.co.uk/devon.htm

Surreyman

Old August 24th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:15:42 GMT, a.spencer3 wrote:

This is not a spam - I have no ulterior motives at all.
But I recently spent some days searching the web for Devon cottage rental.
Scores of sites, obviously. But these people shone out from the rest in
terms of information supplied, quality of accommodation and, especially,
prices (often at least £50, sometimes up to £100 less per week for
equivalents.
And their response was very fast and helpful.
We ended up using them, and have a nice looking place at caravan prices -
although we still need to see what happens in practice!
But pro tem, anyone else on this search might like to look at:

http://www.westcountrycottages.co.uk/devon.htm

Surreyman

Ta for that, I will soon be planning a Cornwall holiday for the in-laws for
next year. It's a place to start, at the very least.
--
Tim C.

Old July 31st, 2012, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

http://www.devoncottagerental.co.uk/...al-properties/
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 667

Who's interested in martin's life...

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

[...]

We use Holiday Cottages http://www.holidaycotts.co.uk

We have stayed in three of their cottages - they were in fact houses.
One slept four, one slept six and the other slept nine. All were
perfect, very well equipped and substantially cheaper than those of an
alternative agency.
--

Martin

Old August 1st, 2012, 05:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 667

martin ?
Awwww no

a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:32:55 +0200, "Runge 667"
wrote:

FOAD TURD