Favorite country?

Old April 11th, 2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan

Default Favorite country?

So far I have traveled to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Marten, Nassau,
England, Scotland, Mexico. I will be heading to two new places this
year, Germany and Switzerland. So far Scotland is my favorite country
and the green rolling hills and mountains are just beautiful. What is
your favorite country and why?

Post at my blog too and let me know, thanks!

http://european-explorer.blogspot.com/

-Dan

Old April 11th, 2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccara

Old April 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge1

Duh here we go again with stupid questions
Do you prefer yellow or white bathroom tissues ?
You are tied up on a desert island, on your left greg morrow the perv, on
your right evleth the prof, what do you do ?
is Europe nicer under the sun or under the stars ??

Old April 11th, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan

On Apr 11, 12:36 pm, "Runge1" wrote:
Duh here we go again with stupid questions
Do you prefer yellow or white bathroom tissues ?
You are tied up on a desert island, on your left greg morrow the perv, on
your right evleth the prof, what do you do ?
is Europe nicer under the sun or under the stars ??

Obviously these are stupid and pointless questions that only an
unintelligent person would ask. And since you know these questions so
well, you have probably asked them before, which means you are a
complete moron. So why must you come in here and make a point that you
are a moron? I myself would find that humiliating. So I asked what
country is your favorite? How is that a dumb question? If you are
going to cry over this question, then go grab a box of yellow (or
white) bathroom tissues, whichever you prefer, and cry me a frickin'
river!

Have a grand day!

-Dan

Old April 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erick T. Barkhuis

Dan:

Post at my blog too and let me know, thanks!

What would be the benefit for denizens to post replies
at your blog? Don't they expect to read replies here, at rte?
Old April 11th, 2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Dan wrote:

[...]

Lol...best to ignore "Runge", he is the group grump and is
shunned by most everybody here...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Old April 12th, 2007, 04:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

On 11 Apr 2007 11:10:32 -0700, "Dan" wrote:

So far I have traveled to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Marten, Nassau,
England, Scotland, Mexico. I will be heading to two new places this
year, Germany and Switzerland. So far Scotland is my favorite country
and the green rolling hills and mountains are just beautiful. What is
your favorite country and why?

Post at my blog too and let me know, thanks!

http://european-explorer.blogspot.com/

-Dan

I've been to a few (see blog) but this is definitely my
favourite - Molvania, a land untouched by modern Dentistry:

http://www.molvania.com/molvania/

(The authors are Aussies:-)

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Athens and The Adriatic
Old April 12th, 2007, 04:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
James Silverton

Alan wrote on Thu, 12 Apr 2007 03:03:31 GMT:

AS I've been to a few (see blog) but this is definitely my
AS favourite - Molvania, a land untouched by modern Dentistry:

AS http://www.molvania.com/molvania/

AS (The authors are Aussies:-)

This looks a bit like the Canadian favorite: Lower Slobovia :-)

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

Old April 12th, 2007, 07:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge1

Sorry to hurt you, but the question is stupid and such stuff is being asked
again and again just for the pleasure of seeing one's name in public view.
Brings nothing at all and holding this point of view does not allow you to
call people names, the real moron is the following poster
OK have it your way, what fun !
Wheeee !