Get a LEGAL Europian Passport in few weeks ( other countries available)

Old October 28th, 2003, 02:08 PM
second_passport

Default Get a LEGAL Europian Passport in few weeks ( other countries available)

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to offer you a very rare opportunity to obtain a second
passport from several countries including Europian Countries ( at VERY
special prices )… We would like to make it clear that we DO NOT
deliver forgeries or stolen documents, all documents we deliver are
Legally Registered at the country of issue…Through our contacts among
immigration and government officers in many countries we managed (for
more than a decade) to satisfy many customers around the world who use
the documents we deliver to travel and do business worldwide . We can
supply you with the following (depends on which country you will
choose) : passports (citizenships), visas, birth certificates, local
and international driving licenses, Diplomatic passports .and many
more…for more information feel free to contact us at :

Old October 28th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Miguel Cruz

second_passport wrote:
We are pleased to offer you a very rare opportunity to obtain a second
passport from several countries including Europian Countries

"Europian" countries? Does that mean I could get a passport from Germeny or
Frants or Spane?

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

Old October 29th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Scott Elliot

Sounds like Osama has decided to change careers and become a travel agent.
I suppose he even supplies and packs the baggage he wants you to take with
you on flights. Strange that he only books one way tickets.

Scott Elliot
http://www3.telus.net/selliot/

Old October 29th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Philip Allum

Maybe not. I know where you can get a Sealand 'passport'. Perfectly
legal I'm told. No government (other than Sealand, which is actually a
gun emplacement on a sandbank) will recognise it but Sealand can sell
you one and you can buy it. If Sealand can do it so can Europia.

In message , Koos Greeff
writes
In South Africa we call this fraud!

. com...

Old October 29th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Liz

In message
Philip Allum wrote:

Maybe not. I know where you can get a Sealand 'passport'. Perfectly
legal I'm told. No government (other than Sealand, which is actually a
gun emplacement on a sandbank) will recognise it but Sealand can sell
you one and you can buy it. If Sealand can do it so can Europia.

Oh yes.
You can even buy Scottish passports quite cheaply in tourist shops here.
Just don't expect to get into any other country using it.

Liz

--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles
Old October 30th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Scott Elliot

Right. Many Canadian cities hold multi-cultural events where you can buy a
passport that provides admittance to displays presented by different
national and cultural groups. I don't know why you would buy that from a
passport service though. You can pick one up at the entrance to any event.

Scott Elliot
http://www3.telus.net/selliot/

Old October 31st, 2003, 01:20 AM
deegee

Sounds a lot like the guy who was around here last year wanting
advice on
which States issued the lowest-security driver's licenses!

Old November 2nd, 2003, 08:36 AM
Sjoerd

"Liz" schreef in bericht
Oh yes.
You can even buy Scottish passports quite cheaply in tourist shops here.

The province of Friesland in the Netherlands does the same.

Just don't expect to get into any other country using it.

I watched an item on the news a few years ago where someone showed a Frisian
"passport' which he had used to travel to many African countries. Not an
eyebrow raised and the "passport" had lots of impressive visas and
immigration stamps from African countries.

Sjoerd