Good restaurants & places to stay in Tasmania ??

Old March 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
aggip

Default Good restaurants & places to stay in Tasmania ??

Old March 30th, 2005, 05:50 AM
hokiangafarmer hokiangafarmer is offline
Member

Location: hokianga best place in nz

Cradle Mountain Lodge is a greta place to stay mainly becaus eof it's location, you will se a lot of nocturnal wildlife hovering around the lodge at night
Old April 6th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Jerry Rioux

I totally agree. The cabins at the Cradle M,ountain Lodge are
absolutely wonderful. The rear windows of our cabin provided a
wonderful view of the forest and lots of exotic creatures. I
recommend it highly. The food at the lodge was good, as well.

Old April 8th, 2005, 02:09 PM
P.R.Brady

wrote:

aggip Wrote:

Cradle Mountain Lodge is a greta place to stay mainly becaus eof it's
location, you will se a lot of nocturnal wildlife hovering around the
lodge at night

Yes, I'll second that - it's magical. If you go, be sure to book on the
searchlight tour. Trowuna wildlife park to the east is also worth a
visit if you want to cuddle a baby wombat.

Swansea Cottages in Swansea are good - Freycinet peninsula and penguins
at Bicheno are close by.

Francescas spanish restaurant, Battery Point, Hobart is super.

Phil