F/s:apple Iphone 3g,nokia N96 16gb,sony X1,htc Pro,samsung I900(buy 2 Get Free)

Old November 9th, 2008, 11:27 AM
pcgreen pcgreen is offline
Member

Post F/s:apple Iphone 3g,nokia N96 16gb,sony X1,htc Pro,samsung I900(buy 2 Get Free)

PC Green Limited is an online wholesaller for unlocked gsm cell phones and accessories and they comes with one year international warranty.
We provide convenient, cost-effective way to purchase your cell phone. you email us and obtain information about the latest products at a very competitive price.

Our latest promo is Buy 2 get one free!!!

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US THROUGH
EMAIL AT:

3G Apple iPhone (16GB)====$350usd
Apple iphone (GB)=====$300usd
Apple iPhone (8GB)====$250usd

Blackberry Bold 9000====$400usd
Blackberry Curve 8320====$370usd
Blackberry Curve 8310====$350usd

HTC Touch Pro========$430usd
HTC Touch Diamond=====$400usd
HTC Touch Dual===$200usd
HTC TyTN II=====$300usd

Nokia N96 (16GB)=====$400usd
Nokia N95 (8GB)=====$330usd
NOKIA E71======$300usd
NOKIA N78======$350usd
Nokia N81 (8GB)====$250usd
Nokia N95=====$280usd

Samsung M150=======$320usd
Samsung i900 Omnia====$400usd
Samsung U800=====$380USD
Samsung G900====$350usd
Samsung U900=====$350usd
Samsung i780===$340usd
Samsung Serenata====$400usd
Samsung P520 Armani====$330usd

Motorola A1800======$400usd
Motorola A1600=======$350usd
Motorola A810========$360usd
Motorola Z9==========370usd
Motorola RIZR Z10=====$350usd

Sony Ericsson G900====$400usd
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1===$350usd
Sony Ericsson W980i====$350usd
Sony Ericsson W902====$320usd
Sony Ericsson P1i======$300usd
Sony Ericsson W960====$300usd
Sony Ericsson W890====$290usd

i-mate Ultimate 9502====$500usd
i-mate Ultimate 8502=====$400usd
i-mate Ultimate 9150=====$350usd
i-mate Ultimate 7150=====$300usd

Eten glofiish V900====$500usd
Eten glofiish X900====$480usd
Eten glofiish DX900====$500usd
Eten glofiish M810====$400usd

Video Game
Playstation 3 (80GB) Metal Gear====$300usd
Nintendo WII==========320usd
Xbox 360 Halo=========$300usd

EMAIL US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING.
CONTACT EMAIL:

THANKS.