RE :HOLIDAY,SHOPPING,STOPOVER KOTA BHARU TOWN ,MALAYSIA FOR TRIP TOPERHENTIAN ISLAND

Old November 6th, 2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
lee trader

Default RE :HOLIDAY,SHOPPING,STOPOVER KOTA BHARU TOWN ,MALAYSIA FOR TRIP TOPERHENTIAN ISLAND

If you are stopover Kota Bharu Town , on your trip to Perhentian
Island,Redang Island in Malaysia, visiting the largest reclining
buddha and the sitting buddha in the malaysia guiness book of record
in the nearby Kota Bharu town ,OR SHOPPING at Free Duty Shops at
Pengkalan Kubur ,Please check In clean ,comfortble,friendly
guesthouse:- LEE GUESTHOUSE. We are located at Jalan KK 1/9, Bandar
Baru Kubang Kerian, off Jalan Pasir Puteh.16150 Kota Bharu,Kelantan

It is 6 minutes drive to the Billion Shopping Mall and KB Shopping
Mall and 8 minutes to the Town centre.

We have beautifully decorated rooms, a guest kitchan as well as
spacious living room equip with satelite TV ( astro ) and VCD
recorder.. We also offer internet access and telephone and fax
facilities helping you to stay close to family and friends at home!
Currently,we are having a promotional rate for our guestrooms:- 1.)
ROOM RATES STARTS FROM RM70.00 PER DAY FOR THE DOUBLE BED ROOM WITH
AIR CONDITIONING.WHOLE HOUSE (1 DOUBLE BED ROOM AND ONE TWIN BED ROOM
& 1 QUAD ROOMS ,ONE 5 PAX ROOM,0NE 6 PAX ROOM) START FROM RM380.00 PER
DAY 2.) 3 BED ROOMS ( FULLY AIR CONDITIONING ) DOUBLE STOREYS CORNER
LOT FULLY FURNISH TERRACE HOUSE EQUIP WITH TV AND VCD RECORDER .
RATE : RM 250.00 INTERESTED.PLEASE OR
TELEPHONE : +6017-9806638 FOR FURTHER
INFORMATION. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE: http://www.leeguesthouse.8m.com/