Am you legally justified in killing a passenger who refuses to turn off their cell phone?

Old January 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
SaPeIsMa

Default Am you legally justified in killing a passenger who refuses to turn off their cell phone?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:14:21 -0500, "Scout"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:23:47 -0600, Jim Logajan
wrote:

"Charles Dickey" wrote:
I did some traveling lately and noted that some passengers who
were told to turn off their phones, did so, and as soon as the
stewardess passed on, they turned them right back on. This is a
safety precaution for all, and the deliberate refusal for the
passengers to comply could have a fatal result for me.
If I kill the asshole because I fear for my life, will this be
considered an act of self defense?

Discuss.

You are defenseless thanks to TSA, while the other person has a cell
phone
to bash your head in (or place near your head, causing instant death due
cancer.) They would then escape conviction because it is always
justified
to kill trolls.

"instant death due to cancer"

Ooookay.......

Well, the phone is black...which means it's an assault phone and thus
instant death to anything around it per the liberals.

And if its got autodial..its an automatic weapon!!!!

My phone does
It even has a voice-activated trigg.. er dialer.
Does that mean I have to pay $200 ro the BAT****Ers and get permission from
my local police chief to own it ?