for all the experienced ones out there

Old March 24th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Tashi

Default for all the experienced ones out there

these questions were thrown at me this morning. I'm not too familiar with
European flights etc.. need your help..

Good health and high spirits to you Also! Our plan was to fly from the
states to Cape Town,South Africa and make our way up to Egypt and fly home
to the states from Cairo. Those were the cheapest tickets we saw(open jaw).
We want to hit Namibia,Zimbabwe,malawi,Zambia,Possibly
Madagascar,Ethiopia,Kenya,Tanzinia,Zanzibar,you know then into Egypt. We
might take a flight from Yemen to cairo to avoid the Sudan.I am going with a
photographer. We want to go for 3 months leaving the end of August. He has
already been to east Africa. This will be my first trip like this.So you are
saying that we could buy tickets to somewhere in Europe and buy our tickets
fro the rest of our journey in Europe. Can we can tickets from say Frankfurt
to Cape town ,cairo to boston? Do they have an open jaw option like that?
The only concern I have about doing it the way you said is that the person I
am going with wants to get all the visas a head of time. Would we be able to
get visas for the countries that need itineraries for with just a ticket to
say Frankfurt?? I obviosly have alot of questions!!! Thank you for replying
hope you can help me with this one!!

thanx Tashi

--
"When one realizes that life is worthless
he either commits suicide or travels. ~ Edward Dahlberg