Binghamton in 3 states NY, CA, WI

Old December 10th, 2008, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Tim923

Default Binghamton in 3 states NY, CA, WI

I'm familiar with the Binghamton in New York State, but there is also
1 in California and 1 in Wisconsin. They must be very small because I
can't find any info on them. Does anyone know anything about them in
CA and WI?

Has this newsgroup moved somewhere else? It is getting spammed to
death.
Old December 10th, 2008, 05:05 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Dec 9, 9:14*pm, Tim923 wrote:
I'm familiar with the Binghamton in New York State, but there is also
1 in California and 1 in Wisconsin. *They must be very small because I
can't find any info on them. *Does anyone know anything about them in
CA and WI?

According to USGS, there is Binghamton CA in Solano County.
latitude 38.3512998 N
longitude 121.8227388 W

I didn't look up wisconsin, you might have a look at http://geonames.usgs.gov/domestic

Has this newsgroup moved somewhere else? *It is getting spammed to
death.

Been like that a long time.

John
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:59 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Tim923

Is there anyone living near Binghamton, CA or WI willing to share
photos JPEGs?
Old December 16th, 2008, 08:49 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K[_2_]

On 12/9/2008 11:14 PM Tim923 did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
I'm familiar with the Binghamton in New York State, but there is also
1 in California and 1 in Wisconsin. They must be very small because I
can't find any info on them. Does anyone know anything about them in
CA and WI?

Has this newsgroup moved somewhere else? It is getting spammed to
death.

That's what newsreader filters are for. Also, if you are using Google
for newsgroup access, their news servers make absolutely no effort to
filter spam.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K[_2_]

On 12/11/2008 3:59 PM Tim923 did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
Is there anyone living near Binghamton, CA or WI willing to share
photos JPEGs?

I just googled using "Binghamton CA" as a search argument. I got
thousands of links, Maps, Employment Info....etc. Also it seems you've
been very busy all over the internet asking about Binghamton in NY CA & WI
You might also take a gander at:
http://california.hometownlocator.co...binghamton.cfm

--
________
Old December 16th, 2008, 09:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Don Kirkman[_2_]

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Brian K wrote in article
:

On 12/11/2008 3:59 PM Tim923 did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
Is there anyone living near Binghamton, CA or WI willing to share
photos JPEGs?

I just googled using "Binghamton CA" as a search argument. I got
thousands of links, Maps, Employment Info....etc. Also it seems you've
been very busy all over the internet asking about Binghamton in NY CA & WI
You might also take a gander at:
http://california.hometownlocator.co...binghamton.cfm

Binghamton CA is a Class U6 community. "Class U6: Identifies a
populated place located wholly or substantially outside the boundaries
of any incorporated place or CDP with an authoritative common name
recognized by the U.S. Geological Survey."

Vacaville and Dixon are the nearest towns.
--
Don Kirkman

Old December 17th, 2008, 01:26 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Brian K" wrote in message
news
On 12/9/2008 11:14 PM Tim923 did a "happy dance", then made these

Has this newsgroup moved somewhere else? It is getting spammed to
death.

That's what newsreader filters are for. Also, if you are using Google for
newsgroup access, their news servers make absolutely no effort to filter
spam.

Google can even control their own spam coming from gmail.