Corrupt Federal Police Have Hardware Stores In Florida Setting Up Innocent People And Staking Out Chumps

Old July 25th, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Default Corrupt Federal Police Have Hardware Stores In Florida Setting Up Innocent People And Staking Out Chumps

Today's Florida post by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

My name is Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, and I was a federal bank
examiner for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, also known as the
FDIC. I have been targeted by the government after surviving an attempt on
my life and reporting money laundering and sanctioned murder by a federal
war criminal syndicate housed in the high finance sector of the USA federal
government. I was made to feel very uneasy at this Home Depot store today
in Pensacola, at the corner of West Fairfield and Mobile Highway when what
appeared to be a setup was made against me by store security, possibly with
the assistance of a store checkout clerk.

The USA federal government targets people to make them look like criminals
so our enemies can reign in the top seats of government. A regional FDIC
director was murdered and labeled suicide. How it was accomplished in San
Francisco during Bush Sr.'s reign in the early 1990's, I do not know. I
researched the director and he seemed honest, much more than his replacement
who I worked for at the San Francisco and Sacramento (Roseville) FDIC in
2000 and 1999 respectively.

Now the federal government has tried to target me again, this time after an
attempt on my life with no response by the fed in 2001. I started carrying
a gun and a corrupt Sheriff, Jack Tillman of Mobile Alabama, took my gun
permit when I was going to report his thievery. I was going to do it at a
Mobile Alabama city council meeting on 4-3-2001 at high noon. I had no
gun. I fled Alabama to Los Angeles and was asleep in my truck with a U haul
and had a legal gun in my seat. I was in fear for my life and was to get
some medications the next day for my service connected injury.

Now, today, at this Home Depot, I bought a few goods. A cashier told me to
come to his aisle, so I did. Then he got a phone call and after a lengthy
conversation, one of the store clerks wanted him to make change. I was
checking out and a young man came up. I am nervous about money being around
because the federal government tries to set people up, especially in cities
in the USA because we are over run by war criminals in power.

The clerk rang up my groceries. The other clerk or security came up and the
cashier just handed him some money, without making change. Almost like one
of those marked cash deals like they leave laying around in banks to see if
hired help will try to steal it, the cashier just handed the man the cash,
without even counting it.

As I was leaving, I was made very nervous and ask that management not to
allow this to happen again. As I was walking by with my few goods, the
clerk with the cash fanned out the money in his hand and walked past me,
almost as if urging me to take it. I was afraid that they would say some
cash was missing and that their cameras would not catch thievery by the
possibly corrupt and possible cohort of my enemies mercenaries who work for
the murderous and criminal federal war criminal syndicates in power.

I do not like to be made to look like a criminal or attempted to be made to
look like I will steal from the stores that I frequent. I will be
carrying back many of the goods that I bought. I will purchase more. At
least they did not give me ill advice on how to wire my house so that it
will burn, much like a man who told me to do at nearby Lowes.

Home Depot, where is Ace, the Hardware man? The idiots in the store call us
wise guys when they do not know us. Wise guy is an ancient term with no
meaning in today's technological war criminal international empires. Stay
away from me you punk Nazi like security and have your cashiers trail your
punk cash out in front of the store. I will give the wino a ride outside.
He might be Jesus with your cross stake nails in his hands and I doubt he
wants your money for your overpriced goods either. Honest men are ground
asunder by the ruling war criminal syndicates in power in the USA and likely
much of the world. Not much has changed in history. Beware of traps and be
aware that even the federal government is doing forced injections and
torturing and killing veterans and bank examiners. I am both a veteran and
formerly a federal bank examiner. I was terminated for not dropping an EEOC
complaint. America, what a joke we have become. It is time for a new
reign, a new king, so Help us God.

Today's post by

Old July 25th, 2008, 03:25 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
Jim Davis[_1_]

"KurtBrownSaintRamBone" wrote in message

Now the federal government has tried to target me again.

And just what would you like the good people of Usenet to do? We'll be
invading Bung****, Iowa next week, but after that, I think our schedule is
free.

Old July 26th, 2008, 09:25 PM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
Carole Allen[_1_]

"KurtBrownSaintRamBone" wrote in message

Now the federal government has tried to target me again.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:25:22 -0500, "Jim Davis"
wrote:
And just what would you like the good people of Usenet to do? We'll be
invading Bung****, Iowa next week, but after that, I think our schedule is
free.

More amazing, he bought GROCERIES at the Home Depot!

Old July 27th, 2008, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
nada

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:57:37 -0500 in rec.travel.usa-canada,
"KurtBrownSaintRamBone" wrote:

Today's Florida post by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame.

time for some meds, i think.

Old September 1st, 2008, 08:15 PM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Good point Tonto. Cover your ass and your tracks. Your worst enemies are
in power if you are a humane and ethical human being of at least modest
intelligence.

m...

Old September 1st, 2008, 08:16 PM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Home repair Groceries Sueet Carol. Check out my new video on real estate.
see saintrambone videos