Summer Bay Resort Scam

Old January 16th, 2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Summer Bay Resort Scam

Beware of this company

http://www.freewebs.com/summerbayresortscam/
Old January 22nd, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

On Jan 16, 4:44*pm, wrote:
Beware of this company

http://www.freewebs.com/summerbayresortscam/

Sounds like Richard Scoville...
Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:36 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,ott.general
WindsorFox-{SS}-

Default Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) Posting Harassment As "TedUrban" [email protected], Via Sympatico

wrote:
Dear Sympatico Abuse, Google Groups, Police (bcc), all Facilitators Of
This Internet Predator..

This person posting as Ted Urban is none other than Darrell A. Larose,
known Internet Predator & Troll. Documented here and Sympatico
logs...

Post your proof or you are a lying sack of crap.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...c1186927a23a5a

Michael..you may want to report him to very same people that I did,
via your email..

Talking to yourself again Mikey? Why don't you do what your ISP is
about to tell you and ignore us? The only reason anyone posts anything
to or about you is because YOU start trouble and it'
s always been that way because you have some kind of silly little
vendetta against someone in this group.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:18 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace, ott.general
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 12:13*pm, wrote:
Dear Sympatico Abuse, Google Groups, Police (bcc), all Facilitators Of
This Internet Predator..

This person posting asTedUrbanis none other than Darrell A. Larose,
known Internet Predator & Troll. *Documented here and Sympatico
logs...

I thought I was Marc Wigle??!! Get your *cough* facts straight.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...c1186927a23a5a

Michael..you may want to report him to very same people that I did,
via your email..

bwahahahahahahaha And what good has that done you??!! From what I've
seen of your history... nothing!!

Old January 24th, 2008, 01:21 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace, ott.general
Ted Urban II

Default Richard Scoville, internet k00k and alleged pedophile

On Jan 22, 12:13*pm, wrote:
Dear Sympatico Abuse, Google Groups, Police (bcc), all Facilitators Of
This Internet Predator..

This person posting as Ted Urban is none other than Darrell A. Larose,
known Internet Predator & Troll. *Documented here and Sympatico
logs

Are you sure moron... cause I don't think that I'm Darrell. Of course
with your superior intellect I should listen to you...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...c1186927a23a5a

Michael..you may want to report him to very same people that I did,
via your email..

Michael, you may want to stop talking to yourself as that is a sure
sign that you are a k00k... but you knew that already.