Jeff Coudriet

Old February 10th, 2011, 12:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stephen[_5_]

Default Jeff Coudriet

Jean, Jeff died from smoking for over 30 years. I have no pity for
him. Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for three years now
because he has to take oxygen due to diminished lung capacity from
years of smoking. Although I feel bad he is ill I don't feel bad
about *taking his job* since he put himself in that situation.

Jeff committed suicide if you ask me.
--
Charles

Do you people realize his family are reading these posts? Don't you
think this is hard enough for all of us without these stupid things
that you are saying?

I stand by my posts.

Homos stick together...(like)(their) buns...

Too bad you don't have 2 braincells to stick together. Lets try
friends and other decent human beings stick together, regardless of
gay, straight, or otherwise. Members of his family who, unlike you,
are caring loving people and have seen some of the messages posted
purely out of hate or ignorance by people who probably did not know
him. He made many positive contributions to his neighbors in DC, and
you have no clue. You all, even you Mr I Hate smoking (are you obese
by the way? Have Diabetes, High Blood pressure? More people die from
obesity related problems these days) If any of you took the effort to
do 1/4 of what he did for other people who otherwise would not have a
voice, I would even consider applauding your nasty asses.
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 2/9/11 7:05 PM, Stephen wrote:

Too bad you don't have 2 braincells to stick together. Lets try
friends and other decent human beings stick together, regardless of
gay, straight, or otherwise. Members of his family who, unlike you,
are caring loving people and have seen some of the messages posted
purely out of hate or ignorance by people who probably did not know
him. He made many positive contributions to his neighbors in DC, and
you have no clue. You all, even you Mr I Hate smoking (are you obese
by the way? Have Diabetes, High Blood pressure? More people die from
obesity related problems these days) If any of you took the effort to
do 1/4 of what he did for other people who otherwise would not have a
voice, I would even consider applauding your nasty asses.

Stephen, many of us considered Jeff a long time friend. While I never
sailed with Jeff, I did meet him at one of the New Jersey get togethers.

The troll is obviously jealous of friendships that have developed here
over the decades. The troll leads a miserable, disturbed life to say
the things it does. Unfortunately it probably knows no better.

Under different circumstances one might even feel compassion for someone
so unfortunate to be so mentally ill. Perhaps the result of a tortured,
abused childhood. Or worse. Very sad.

Best thing is to ignore the troll... and not feed it.

Old February 10th, 2011, 03:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_6_]

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:30:30 -0500, Tom K wrote:

On 2/9/11 7:05 PM, Stephen wrote:

[...]

Listen to Tom, Stephen. He and I understand the relationship you and
Jeff had. Intimately.
--
Charles - "I am not a homosexual, I am gay."
http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j
Old February 10th, 2011, 07:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

On 2/9/11 7:05 PM, Stephen wrote:

[...]

I cry for Stephen's grief. I don't know what I would do without you.