GGC2004 Radiance Bash Reminder

Old September 17th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Peter Berlin

Default GGC2004 Radiance Bash Reminder

Please don't forget to sign up for the Radiance
Bash Lunch and Inspection on November 16th.

A unique opportunity to tour Royal Caribbean's
Radiance Of The Seas and sample a really special
lunch in the ships beautiful dining room. This
event is brought to you as a GGC2004 Event, it is
absolutely free and available to RTC/Egroup
membership family. These events are difficult to
schedule as security on the cruise ships have
become very tight. So, take advantage of this
opportunity and meet many of your RTC/GGC and
other net friends onboard.

Seating is very limited and will "sell out".

Register at http://peterberlin.com. Click the
Radiance Bash sign-up link on the GGC2004 Cruise
Banner to complete your registration. Boarding
passes/instructions will be issued about 2 weeks
before boarding.

Peter
--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com

Old September 18th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Erm369

From: Peter Berlin
Date: 09/17/2003 9:15 AM Eastern
[...]

We have signed up and look forward to this event.

Ermalee ---from this luncheon, we will head for the Maasdam for a 7 day cruise
:-)

Old September 18th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Howard Garland

Hey Erm:
I think it's very inconsiderate of you to keep cruising while I'm
"working" again.

Howard - who is in the process of losing those tan lines on his butt.

Old September 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM
villa deauville

Howard
How about Eileen and yourself joining the Radiance Bash?

SUNNY..........and DH will be aboard and will make sure Ermalee's hands
are by her side at all times, except when enjoying lunch:-)

S'nd I

Old September 18th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Lunyma

We have signed up and look forward to this event.

Ermalee ---from this luncheon, we will head for the Maasdam for a 7 day
cruise
:-)

I *might* just make it to this lunch myself, Erm, as I *might* be sailing on
the Grand that day. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends
again...

Pam
http://www.cruisesinc.com/plome
866-LV2CRUZ (582-2789)
Old September 18th, 2003, 08:30 PM
villa deauville

Pam,
It would be loverly to see you again.

SUNNY.........Hopes you get to the lunch and then on to the Grand

S'nd I

Old September 18th, 2003, 11:43 PM
villa deauville

R&K