Thanksgiving Questions

Old November 26th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Scooter Tramp

Default Thanksgiving Questions

What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?
About 2 p.m.
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?
Turkey
What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?
C-Rations
What are you most thankful for this year

Not being in the place where I was eating the C-Rats .
Semper Fi , Scooter Tramp
Old November 26th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Susette405

What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

About 4 O clock and then you pick the rest of the night. But this year no
dinner as we will be flying to Miami

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Cole slaw, Lasagna, string bean casserole,
stuffing... ham... too much and desserts! YUM

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

when eatting out a turkey that was TOUGHEr then shoe leather. how can you
screw up turkey!

What are you most thankful for this year?

Going on a cruise with my best of friends and Daughter and her Fiance'

Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old November 26th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Juliana L Holm

In rec.travel.cruises The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

2:00 in the afternoon

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Pumpkin Pie, followed closely by stuffing. I'm a vegetarian, so my stuffing
is cooked outside th bird, with some veggie boullion to giv eit moisture.

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

I don't think I've ever had bad food on Thanksgiving.

What are you most thankful for this year?

My family and friends. We've had a rough year (my husband has been unemployed)
but we've really discovered how rich our family and friends are.
--
Julie
**********
Old November 26th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Plasma

And this has what to do with cruising?

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message ...

Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Old November 26th, 2003, 07:39 PM
eowilson

Howard Garland wrote in
:

Please don't reply to the f--king spammer. He's not interested in you
or your Thanksgiving.

Howie

What are you most thankful for this year?

That I'm still in business, rollin' with the punches.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

This idiot (magnificent*******?)crossposts to various groups and does not
belong here. If you answer him you will end up "kill filtered" on a lot
of peoples readers. So then, if you have a legitmate PS question, it may
not reach the people that may be able to answer your question.

Old November 26th, 2003, 09:08 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On 26 Nov 2003 19:34:27 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Juliana L Holm puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In rec.travel.cruises The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

2:00 in the afternoon

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Pumpkin Pie, followed closely by stuffing. I'm a vegetarian, so my stuffing
is cooked outside th bird, with some veggie boullion to giv eit moisture.

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

I don't think I've ever had bad food on Thanksgiving.

What are you most thankful for this year?

My family and friends. We've had a rough year (my husband has been unemployed)
but we've really discovered how rich our family and friends are.

Did your family and friends loan you money?

Old November 26th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Jack Black

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:08:23 -0500, The Magnificent *******
wrote:

On 26 Nov 2003 19:34:27 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Juliana L Holm puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In rec.travel.cruises The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

2:00 in the afternoon

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Pumpkin Pie, followed closely by stuffing. I'm a vegetarian, so my stuffing
is cooked outside th bird, with some veggie boullion to giv eit moisture.

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

I don't think I've ever had bad food on Thanksgiving.

What are you most thankful for this year?

My family and friends. We've had a rough year (my husband has been unemployed)
but we've really discovered how rich our family and friends are.

Did your family and friends loan you money?

Hey Willie .....maybe you should change your handle to ignorant
*******.
Leave the lady alone.

Old November 27th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Howard Garland

The Magnificent ******* wrote:

Did your family and friends loan you money?

Why don't you go crawl in the nearest hole and take your spamming
bull**** with you.

Howie

Old November 27th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Walker

The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

Old November 27th, 2003, 05:04 AM

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:47:39 -0500, "Walker" said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.