Thanksgiving Questions

Old November 27th, 2003, 06:36 AM
righter

Default Thanksgiving Questions

wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:47:39 -0500, "Walker"

said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.

I likes ta have me a ice cold turkey gravy soda after a game a hoops!

Old November 27th, 2003, 04:09 PM
KMB

said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.

I likes ta have me a ice cold turkey gravy soda after a game a hoops!

Have you tried that yet? I haven't found it near me (yet)...would be a
great *gag* gift for my husband, who has been known to drink leftover gravy
rather than put it in the fridge. Is it the Jones Soda Co. that's putting
it out?

Karen

Old November 27th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Walker

WavyGee wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

Hmm?

I said Gravy, not Wavy. LOL
You like turkey and mashed potatoes without gravy?

Old November 27th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Jack Black

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:09:24 GMT, "KMB"
wrote:

said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.

I likes ta have me a ice cold turkey gravy soda after a game a hoops!

Have you tried that yet? I haven't found it near me (yet)...would be a
great *gag* gift for my husband, who has been known to drink leftover gravy
rather than put it in the fridge. Is it the Jones Soda Co. that's putting
it out?

Karen

It was the Jones Soda co , they made a limited run of 6000 bottles and
sold out within hours of being on the market.

Old November 27th, 2003, 07:07 PM

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:36:32 GMT, "righter" said :
:

.. .

said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.

I likes ta have me a ice cold turkey gravy soda after a game a hoops!

I'm sure you meant to say "after WATCHING a game of hoops", lol.

Old November 27th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Jack Black

The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

Hmm?

Happy Thanksgiving Wavy Gravy!!!
and to all.

Old November 28th, 2003, 04:34 AM

Default A MIghty Wind

....blew.

But the train joke made me laff my ass off.
Old November 28th, 2003, 05:27 AM
righter

"KMB" wrote in message
ink.net...

said :
:
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Gravy.

That's a beverage.

I likes ta have me a ice cold turkey gravy soda after a game a hoops!

Have you tried that yet? I haven't found it near me (yet)...would be a
great *gag* gift for my husband, who has been known to drink leftover

gravy
rather than put it in the fridge. Is it the Jones Soda Co. that's putting
it out?

Karen

Don't know but they also got a great cookie dough beverage that's excellent
after a good game a basketball.