What's your favorite cruise line?

Old March 26th, 2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default What's your favorite cruise line?

In article 36,
Joseph Coulter wrote:

When the sun goes down and we are all aboard, it is the people that one
shares a meal with that makes the experience. That is all the people,
staff and guests. That is all of us. We make it for each other.

That is true. Most of my most enjoyable sailings were on a cruise line
that I don't consider to be my favorite cruise line.

--
Charles
Old March 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Royal Caribbean

"PowerPiano17" wrote in message
oups.com...
Disney Cruise Line

Old March 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
I can't imagine only making bookings on one cruise line. And when
people say they are loyal to one cruise line or will only book on one
cruise line I cringe.
--
Charles

Me too, Charles...they don't know what they are missing...no sense of
adventure! ;-)

--Jean

Old March 26th, 2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Charles wrote:
In article . net, Don
& Lynn wrote:

It looks like variety makes the world go round. If we all wanted the same
cruise line, we would never get a booking.

I can't imagine only making bookings on one cruise line. And when
people say they are loyal to one cruise line or will only book on one
cruise line I cringe.

I used to be like that. I cruised with what was familiar to me and
afraid to venture out.
I was missing a lot. in the last few years I have gone from CCL to
Princess to HAL and this year Disney.
I find they are all good in their own ways. I try not to compare one
line to another, although sometimes that is hard to do.
There are things I find that are better on some cruiselines than others.
Still searching for the perfect cruise. ;-)

Bill

--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:
www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com
Old March 26th, 2006, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On 3/25/06 2:38 PM PowerPiano17 wrote:
Disney Cruise Line

Any one of those Dam HAL ships. :-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 27th, 2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Bill C wrote:

Charles wrote:
In article . net, Don
& Lynn wrote:

It looks like variety makes the world go round. If we all wanted the same
cruise line, we would never get a booking.

I can't imagine only making bookings on one cruise line. And when
people say they are loyal to one cruise line or will only book on one
cruise line I cringe.

I used to be like that. I cruised with what was familiar to me and
afraid to venture out.
I was missing a lot. in the last few years I have gone from CCL to
Princess to HAL and this year Disney.
I find they are all good in their own ways. I try not to compare one
line to another, although sometimes that is hard to do.
There are things I find that are better on some cruiselines than others.
Still searching for the perfect cruise. ;-)

It's like saying which of your children you love the most.

grandma Rosalie
Old March 27th, 2006, 03:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. com...

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
I can't imagine only making bookings on one cruise line. And when
people say they are loyal to one cruise line or will only book on one
cruise line I cringe.
--
Charles

Me too, Charles...they don't know what they are missing...no sense of
adventure! ;-)

--Jean

Jean and Charles,

You, and the other folks that we met at Mastori's last summer, met the third
member of our traveling party.

We first cruised HAL in 1996 from Montreal to New York, and again in 1997 on
a Circle Hawaii cruise.

We did Hawaii again in 1999 and they did everything they could to make the
cruise memorable for all three of us, including providing puppy sitters so
we could enjoy the islands since Hawaii still had their restrictions which
prevented us and others from bringing their service dogs ashore.

In 2001 we did a Canal cruise and Heidi got to cruise with two other dogs.

In 2003 we did Hawaii again and this time Heidi got to go ashore and visit
the Arizona Memorial.

In 2004 Heidi went to Europe.

Holland America has always provided us with exemplary service. They
actually built a sheltered area on Westerdam where Heidi could relieve
herself. They always provided us a table for two in the dining room where
Heidi could be both comfortable and out of the way.

HAL is Heidi's favorite (and only) cruise line. 72 days so far.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

(* _ *)

Old March 27th, 2006, 03:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article , Dick G
dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote:

Holland America has always provided us with exemplary service. They
actually built a sheltered area on Westerdam where Heidi could relieve
herself. They always provided us a table for two in the dining room where
Heidi could be both comfortable and out of the way.

HAL is Heidi's favorite (and only) cruise line. 72 days so far.

Your situation is a special case. While you could probably have Heidi's
needs met on another cruise line your reluctance to test that out on a
cruise line other than HAL is understandable.

--
Charles
Old March 27th, 2006, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message

Jean and Charles,

You, and the other folks that we met at Mastori's last summer, met the
third member of our traveling party.

You're an exception to the rule, Dick, because of your situation.
As for the rest of us adventurous cruisers, variety is the spice of life!
..;-)

--Jean

Old March 27th, 2006, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Royal Carribean Voyager group