Post Cruise Accommodations in Victoria. BC

Old September 27th, 2012, 05:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark Smith[_2_]

Default Post Cruise Accommodations in Victoria. BC

On Saturday, March 23, 2002 1:01:29 PM UTC-4, TBird wrote:
We'll be disembarking from the Mercury on August 4th and driving down
to Victoria. We're looking for moderately priced accommodations for 3
nights in Victoria. So far the best bets seem to be the Admiral Inn
or the Strathcona Hotel. Does any anyone have anything good or bad to
say about either? How about reccommendations for other sub $100 US
hotels or Motels?

When I went there I stayed at the Harbour Towers. I got a deal through hotwire so it came out pretty cheap. I'd say your best bet is to either book in advance through hotwire or priceline or go with another hotel that charges cheaper per night but is no where as nice.
I actually think Harbour Towers is one of the best hotels I've stayed at, and one top of it it was central to everywhere I wanted to go to, so it worked out pretty great.

Put the address into Google Maps and you can see whats around the hotel:
Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites
345 Quebec Street Victoria, BC V8V 4T9‎
Tel: (250) 385-2405

Hope that helps.

Mark
Old September 28th, 2012, 04:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 9/27/2012 12:03 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2002 1:01:29 PM UTC-4, TBird wrote:
We'll be disembarking from the Mercury on August 4th and driving
down to Victoria. We're looking for moderately priced
accommodations for 3 nights in Victoria. So far the best bets seem
to be the Admiral Inn or the Strathcona Hotel. Does any anyone
have anything good or bad to say about either? How about
reccommendations for other sub $100 US hotels or Motels?

When I went there I stayed at the Harbour Towers. I got a deal
through hotwire so it came out pretty cheap. I'd say your best bet is
to either book in advance through hotwire or priceline or go with
another hotel that charges cheaper per night but is no where as
nice. I actually think Harbour Towers is one of the best hotels I've
stayed at, and one top of it it was central to everywhere I wanted to
go to, so it worked out pretty great.

Do you realize that you replied to a 6 month old posting and that his
trip was almost two months ago?