Tajima Tool Corp Xhd Utility Knife LC-650B

Old May 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Tajima Tool Corp Xhd Utility Knife LC-650B

Price:$8.49
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B0008Z7ZNC
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0008Z7ZNC

The Tajima Tool Corp. Has created a well made, strong, retractable blade utility knife. Once set the blade length up to 3" will not slip. Ideal for box cutting, cutting dry wall or slicing 2" thick insulation. Some may object to having to turn the knob to tighten the blade position, but well worth the time to ensure a stable blade.
There simply is not a better knife. The strength of blade and the ease of use made me just empty out all the other blade replacement knives. Sears sold this years ago and stopped carrying them, a shame. The original reviewer is right, you can keep on sharpening these until they deform. I usually change blades due to abuse on my part. I now own 7 of these. One for each place of business and 3 in my home/garage so I never am without this tool. I wish they made a hook blade.
This and the Tajima LC-660 GRI-Series knives are the professional standard for large utility knives in our display and model making business. There is simply nothing better. Using a high quality diamond sharpening stone, the blades will last (well almost) forever.
Rock Hard 1 inch (25 mm) ultra-sharp, heavy-duty 1 inch (25 mm) wide x 0.7 mm thick snap-blades. 6 snap-off segments for a total of 7 cutting edges per blade. Heavy-gauge stainless steel blade sleeve for positive control and safety . Thick elastomer handl e for comfort and non-slip performance. 'Dial Lock' blade locking system. Uses Replacement Blade: LCB-65B, SKU# 602.4277.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Tajima LCB-65 1-Inch 7-Point Rock Hard Blade - 10 Blade Pack:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B001C6OZ1G
Tajima LC-660 GRI-Series 1 inch, Auto Lock with 1 in. 7-pt. Rock Hard snap-blade:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0008MGHU2
Tajima LCB-65-20B Replacement Blades for Tajima Rock Hard Aluminist Knives, 20 pack:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000MLA8WW