Slendertone Men's System Abs Toning Belt

Old May 22nd, 2009, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Slendertone Men's System Abs Toning Belt

Price:$199.99
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B00112G94C
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00112G94C

I have been using the ab belt for over 2 weeks now. I can attest to the fact that my stomach muscles are getting a good workout, by the strength of contractions. I'd like to fully review the product after the 8 weeks it says the ab belt needs to provide muscle toning. The product works as advertised, and has a decent battery life before it needs a recharge- about 3 uses on high levels.
I naturally have poor muscle definition, but a few weeks' use of this thing helped even me. The ab belt can help you no matter what your degree of natural muscle tone. One note: my sister and I did an abs workout together, and she beat me, despite my newly good-looking abs. Granted, I wans't doing those particular exercises regularly. However, I was a bit disappointed. Now, on the other hand, this device will give you that ripply, dynamic, toned look, as opposed to doing crunches, which always just gave me bigger abs. Basically, this device is much more comprehensive and effective than exercising your abs the "good old-fashioned way."
I've used many products similar to Slendertone, by far it's the best on the market. No batteries to buy or gel to apply. I use my belt every other day, twice a day, and two months later I'm still using the original adhesive pads.
I recently bought my belt and started using it. I have been trying for a while to get back into shape, and do to my work schedule its been a little harder than I like. However this belt does allow for some assistance. With a proper diet and a decent enough excersise routine you will see results. Ive gone up to 75 on the highest intensity and you can really feel it working. In fact I can fell the sorness in my abs from using the belt earliar today.
This product has been great. After 3 separate surgeries on my abdomen I could no longer do crunches or sit ups for fear of a hernia. This has made a huge difference in the abdominal wall muscle strength. I am back to sit ups and crunches with no fear. I have also lost a significant amount of abdominal fat-2 inches on my waist line. It is not for the significantly overweight person. I am sure the unit is too weak to effectively reach muscles that deep. You have to be realistic about the product. If you are it is a great purchase, especially for a recent abdominal postop patient.
Whether you're a casual exerciser, a senior, a fitness enthusiast, or someone facing physical challenges, the Slendertone System Abs Toning Belt for Men can help you build a stronger core foundation. Simply follow the 30-day toning plan for 30 minutes, five times a week to develop your abdominal strength, muscle mass, and power. Discreet, comfortable and easy to use, the Slendertone System slimline belt enables you to build power abs anytime--at home, while working at the office, out the garden, etc. The rechargeable, handheld System Controller plugs into the toning belt and displays information on toning programs, time and intensity all in the palm of your hand. It features seven toning programs, up to 99 intensity levels, and warm-up and cool-down phases. It's backed by a two-year warranty. Slendertone uses clinically proven, patent-pending C.S.I. (Concentrated Slendertone Innervation) technology to firm, tone and strengthen your entire midsection with patented medical-grade muscle stimulation technology. Signals from the belt reach out to nerves where they are most concentrated. These nerves branch out to reach all the abdominal muscles (not just those under the pads) causing them to relax and contract naturally, exercising all the muscles at the same time. Used regularly (as little as 30 minutes a day) in conjunction with a healthy diet and some moderate exercise, you will notice results within four weeks. You can wear the Slendertone System belt when you just don't have time in your hectic schedule to hit the gym or go for a run, or wear it during your workout for added emphasis.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Slendertone Replacement Gel Pads for Flex Abdominal and Gymbody Belts (3 Pads):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002XVJZ0
Slendertone Replacement Gel Pads for Flex Abdominal and Gymbody Belts, 3 Sets (9 Pads):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0015E7L2U
Perfect Pushup - Original:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000KDM3BG