Sarah McLachlan tour of Australia

Old November 21st, 2014, 10:56 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
I have few knowledge about getbusticket because one of my friend used this cpompany during his USA trip. He has been taken the kissimmee to boca raton tour with his family. They provide awesome packages which include a lot of attractions. You can also enjoy discount on different packages. I also have a plan to take a trip with this company in coming vacations.
ORRELL! Can you tell me in which states of USA this site offer its services? Tell me about your friend's experience where did you go and how much charges did he pay for a tour?
I wanted to go to Hawaii with my family what do you think do they provide any services in this state?
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:52 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
ORRELL! Can you tell me in which states of USA this site offer its services? Tell me about your friend's experience where did you go and how much charges did he pay for a tour?
I wanted to go to Hawaii with my family what do you think do they provide any services in this state?
This company provides its services throughout the USA. You can enjoy your trip in reasonable prices. If you will take their services on special occasions then you can enjoy a lot of deals and discounts on different tours. For a complete detail you can visit: http://www.getbusticket.com/. I hope you will found this source beneficial for you.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 05:17 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

Default Sarah McLachlan tour of Australia

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

From
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/2014/1...tes-announced/

Hey Australia! Iım happy to say Iım coming to play 4 shows in
February 2015. Tickets go on-sale October 17th. I canıt wait
to see you all xoS

Brisbane - Thursday, February 5th 2015 (The Tivoli)
Sydney - Saturday, February 7th 2015 (City Recital Hall)
Melbourne - Monday, February 9th 2015 (Recital Centre)
Perth - Wednesday, February 11th 2015 (Astor Theatre)

------

I'm not sure if tickets will be available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com on and after October 17
or if you will have to get them directly from the venue
web site.

According to someone on the FTE list, a second show
has been added for Sydney, tickets will be available
through Ticketmaster, and Butterfly Boucher will be
the opening act.

Tickets are also available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/australian-tour/

They have added a second Melbourne show for February 4
at Hamer Hall. Details at http://bit.ly/1wMawM9 .

Just a reminder that Sarah's tour of Australia begins
on February 4 and some dates are sold out already.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning (S. McLachlan)
Old February 3rd, 2015, 05:44 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

[...]

Right now all dates are sold out except for the Feb. 4
show at Hamer Hall in Melbourne.

Old February 4th, 2015, 10:22 AM
garson111 garson111 is offline
Banned

ORRELL ! I never experience any tour by this site that you have mentioned in your post. After reading the above posts, I will check to this site for more detials. If I found it informative and reliable then I will check back it before planning my next tour.
Old February 5th, 2015, 05:44 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

If you catch (or have caught) a show on the tour,
please follow up to this post with at least a
short review.

Old February 6th, 2015, 06:46 AM
garson111 garson111 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dalton View Post
If you catch (or have caught) a show on the tour,
please follow up to this post with at least a
short review.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning (S. McLachlan)
You must face alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break"
I like your article that you have published and would like to experience there myself.Soon I will explore the St. John's area.... I would like to enjoy the music there.......