Princess Dirty Feet

Old September 21st, 2003, 10:18 PM
Doug

Default Princess Dirty Feet

Has anyone else gotten the mailing from Princess advertising "7 days
in the caribbean from only $570" with a couple standing on their
balcony playing footsie? The woman has her arm around the shoulders
of the man and the bottom of her foot is showing. It's filthy! His
is clean.

Since marketing people do so love to send a specific message with
their advertising, what is this saying?

1. People with dirty feet travel on Princess?
2. Your feet too can get dirty walking around in your cabin?
3. People who don't like to wear shoes travel on Princess?
4. The advertising company should be fired for letting that picture
get out!

I vote for #4! Any other meanings I didn't think about?

Regards,

Doug

Old September 22nd, 2003, 05:18 PM
CupCaked

I got that mailing and to tell the truth, I was more taken by the
great rates than the dirty feet. I DID go back and taker a look,
though, and you're right!

Doug wrote:

Has anyone else gotten the mailing from Princess advertising "7 days
in the caribbean from only $570" with a couple standing on their
balcony playing footsie? The woman has her arm around the shoulders
of the man and the bottom of her foot is showing. It's filthy! His
is clean.

Since marketing people do so love to send a specific message with
their advertising, what is this saying?

1. People with dirty feet travel on Princess?
2. Your feet too can get dirty walking around in your cabin?
3. People who don't like to wear shoes travel on Princess?
4. The advertising company should be fired for letting that picture
get out!

I vote for #4! Any other meanings I didn't think about?

Regards,

Doug

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)