Australia's Endless Torture of 50,000 Sheep on the Aussie Ship of Death Continues! Cruel Aussies!

Old October 6th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Rainer Wolfcastle

Default Australia's Endless Torture of 50,000 Sheep on the Aussie Ship of Death Continues! Cruel Aussies!

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

Blaze on sheep 'ship of shame'
By Alison Rehn
October 7, 2003

A FIRE aboard the "ship of shame" MV Cormo Express has delayed plans
to offload its stranded consignment of more than 50,000 Australian
sheep.

The fire broke out on Sunday night when the ship was docked in Kuwait
to take on extra supplies.

The shipment has been in limbo for nearly seven weeks after it was
rejected by Saudi Arabia because of health concerns.

The Federal Government was expected to decide today if it would bring
the 53,000 sheep home.

But that deadline has been postponed after the fire delayed efforts to
load additional feed for the animals.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

You cruel Aussie ****s.
Old October 7th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Mil80C

Listen ****wit, the sheep are owned by a Saudi Importer, the ship is Dutch.
OK get it? are you on this planet yet? .....Righto, what the Australian
Government are doing is the very best it can do for the animals with NO
responsibility to act. You fire off at Australia for exporting the sheep
live? that's OK but do not blame us for the situation with THIS shipment.
You should be aiming your criticism at the culture that caused this by
demanding live sheep for consumption, that would be the Saudis.

--
I did Air Traffic Control for nothing, I took the money for putting up with
the Pilots
om...

Old October 7th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Ken Pisichko

Forget making sense with the OP. Obviously a troll who has posted on this
thread countless times - just to get a rise. Few have answered the OP. What a
nutcase that one is, and in need of an Aztec priest to do sacrificial rites on
'im/'er/it....

Old October 7th, 2003, 04:47 AM
Thom

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 00:16:18 GMT, "Mil80C"
wrote:

Listen ****wit, the sheep are owned by a Saudi Importer, the ship is Dutch.
OK get it? are you on this planet yet? .....Righto, what the Australian
Government are doing is the very best it can do for the animals with NO
responsibility to act. You fire off at Australia for exporting the sheep
live? that's OK but do not blame us for the situation with THIS shipment.
You should be aiming your criticism at the culture that caused this by
demanding live sheep for consumption, that would be the Saudis.

don't watse your time on the fool, mate. He has an agenda, a closed
mind and is seriously lacking in information and maturity.

THOM

Old October 7th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Mil80C

To Tom, Ken and "sibbick". - Hey, thanks guys, I'm sorry for the expletive
but idiots like him sometime just burn me up. I will in future (as I am
sometimes wont to do) invoke the humor of sarcasm at his posts.